- Go to control panel/devices and printers;
- Right click on the device's icon and select "game controller settings";
- In the window that appears click on the "properties" button (you might need to hold CTRL+SHIFT when you click on "properties" to get all the options in the following window) go to "settings" and then "calibrate..." .
For Logitech users, Logitech provides a "Clear Calibration Utility" available here:
Assuming that your Windows profiler settings are at default, you can try the following methods:
- Go in Options menu, then "Controls -> Advanced" page;
- Lower the "gain" value;
- Lower the FFB enhanced effects, especially the "road" one.