1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto corsa - more than a racing simulator - unofficial trailer

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Nug, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Nug

Nug Gamer

I made a new vid... (choose full HD and turn those speakers up!)

It features some of the best cars and tracks including some really great mods. (i didn't create the mods btw, but I do recommend them).

Please give any feedback as i'm still learning Adobe Premiere and After Effects and every day is a school day!

Thanks for watching.

Robin_NL, L-ViZ, Chris 576 and 33 others like this.
  2. Matt Fearon

Matt Fearon Racer

Great video man, how did you get all those rad camera angles?
    Subscribed, now go forth and make more like it!

Leemstradamus likes this.
  3. TCLF

TCLF Alien

why is this thread called try not to laugh?

ZachRacer88 likes this.
  4. Just wow, looks like one of those Kunos trailers!
    Great collection of amazing bunch of cars, this video makes me remember of how awesome this modding community is!
    And really nice editing, well done, loved the cameras and the effects, great work Nug!!

Nug and Leemstradamus like this.
  5. Nug

Nug Gamer

Cos my first vid was V1

Bailey likes this.
  6. Nug

Nug Gamer

Cheers dude

7. Nug

Nug Gamer

I used the photo mode app in replays.

8. Nug

Nug Gamer

I'll try!

9. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus Hardcore Simmer

That was amazing. How do you rotate the camera around the cockpit? Great camera work!

10. Nug

Nug Gamer

There's a cheeky. ini edit that allows you to unlock the F5 camera From the car so you can focus on whatever you like.

11. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

Holy!... That was some great video and editing skills there. Really nice.

You just did an almost complete commercial trailer about AC. You should change the intro with a Kunos logo so that the devs can buy your video and make it official.

+10!

P.S. I don't know who rated 1 star on this topic and made 1 down-vote on youtube on your video, but that guy must be one frustrated individual to do that. I gave you max rep, others should do the same.
    P.P.S. I think the topic title is very misleading and not doing justice to your video.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  12. Nug

Nug Gamer

Cheers dude.

You're the second person to mention the title! What should I have called it?

Leemstradamus likes this.
  13. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus Hardcore Simmer

Epic ac trailer. Lol!

PAKFA and Nug like this.
  14. Sovers

Sovers Hardcore Simmer

Laugh? Hory Sheeet dude! That's a ****ing awesome trailer! Really good job!

15. TassyDevil

TassyDevil Racer

I would agree with PAKFA , a really great video.
    As others have already said I would change the topic of the thread.
    I think you would be able to draw more to the thread.

Nug likes this.
  16. Bailey

Bailey Alien

This is the kind of video that I would show to my friends so they can see how awesome AC is. Nice work!
    ~Bailey

17. Dude27

Dude27 Hardcore Simmer

"try not to laugh"? why? it's really good!

Nug likes this.
  18. DaveRS

DaveRS Racer

Amazing, you're very talented! Take the credit and change the title! :D

Qwaribo, Nug, NWRAP-ESP and 2 others like this.
  19. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

Nice work.

Nug likes this.
  20. Qwaribo

Qwaribo Alien

Awesome! Keep them vids coming. :D

Nug likes this.