1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Unofficial Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Guillaume C, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Hi,

I really fall in love with Assetto Corsa on PS4 (despite all the critics I've read here...), but one feature I really miss is the possibility to save my best times and to challenge my friends (or the world ;)

As a temporary replacement, I've set up a very simple website to post laptimes.
    You can find it here:
    http://assetto.lifz.heliohost.org/index.php

At the moment it's very basic but I've got a ton of ideas for improvements (link to video, upload pictures, settings, friends...), if you have request, feel free to ask !

Finally as I'm not a real developer , it may contains bugs or not be secure so please use a dedicated password for this site !

Carbo

bk81, Grijo, SlimCharles and 13 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Unofficial console leaderboard uploading problem Feb 3, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Unofficial FAQ May 27, 2020
    ACC General Discussions ACC Unofficial Companion App Mar 4, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Unofficial Discord Channel Nov 14, 2018
    Chit Chat Room When Modded Cars (unofficial ), go Official are they part of a paid Pack or are they Included W/ AC? Dec 22, 2016
    Chit Chat Room 1.8 Changelog (unofficial) Aug 26, 2016
    Screens & Videos Assetto corsa - more than a racing simulator - unofficial trailer Feb 5, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa Unofficial Multiplayer Code of Conduct May 18, 2014
    Tracks modding AI Recorder - Unofficial AC app for adding AI support to custom tracks May 11, 2014
    Screens & Videos "Breaking the limits" NEW Unofficial Fan Video. Jan 31, 2014
    Screens & Videos Unofficial AC fan-made movie: Born to Race Jan 29, 2014
    Screens & Videos Kunos Vista + Printable (unofficial) Cover & Label Dec 19, 2013
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Leaderboards, XP winning , special events etc Apr 19, 2023
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Special events - showing as Anonymous in leaderboards Apr 14, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Drive for Experience | Leaderboards & Ranking Aug 13, 2022

3. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

I've uploaded a new version:
    - Display of gap between times
    - you can add details to your times (aids used, link to video...)

Next I want to add 2 features:
    - a global ranking for drivers (with a system of points awarded for each combo played depending of your rank and the number of times submitted for this combo)
    - possibility to compare your time against one driver (friend match)

4. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

I continue my monologue ;)

New version uploaded:
    - login is now based on username, no email is required anymore.
    - Screenshot can be uploaded directly to this site
    - you can specify a link to a youtube video
    - some changes on display have been made @kelrick85 tell me if it's better
    - a first version of ranking points is available on the second tab.

You can find it here:
    http://assetto.lifz.heliohost.org/index.php

xtro, SlimCharles, ElPueblo and 5 others like this.
  5. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

Really like your work, but Barcelona is missing in the track list ;)

EMW SMILER likes this.
  6. Thats super. Go on! Thank you. This will br probably used for the ongoing weekly hotlapping contest. See other thread...

EMW SMILER likes this.
  7. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Thank you

EMW SMILER likes this.
  8. Racing393

Racing393 Racer

nice work

9. John Gordon

John Gordon Hardcore Simmer

Thank you!

10. Rob capewell

Rob capewell Simracer

Great stuff... i'm green but i'm joining in!! :)

11. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Don't hesitate ! For the last competition, the times are spread over more than 10s so you ll find people to fight against (I'm actually very close to the end of leaderboard)
    If the number of players keep increasing, we can imagine different leagues to offer competition for all levels.
    But i dont think it s necessary right now, we just need more times submitted ;-)

12. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Hi,

thanks for the website.

How do I change my password on it though, the "profile" option is disabled?

Cheers

Andy

13. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Excellent question... For now you cant :-(
    I'll send you instructions by PM to unlock your account

14. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Thanks, I just wanted to change the password as I used one that I use for other things.

15. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

Nice work, exactly what I've been looking for to compare times between cars, setups and other racers. Cheers

16. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Thanks,
    Yesterday, I've added a control to allow only one time for a user and a combo. I thought it was best for leaderboard but it can prevent you from comparing setups.
    Tell me if it bothers you

17. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

No problem

18. Horus

Horus Alien

Some very clever people doing great things for the console community just like over on the PC side of things. Keep it up, great work. :)

19. HecticZA

HecticZA Racer

Can I suggest you keep the newest / latest link in the OP?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

20. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Not sure to follow you... It is the latest link in the OP !

EMW SMILER likes this.
  21. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Great initiative!

Horus, EMW SMILER and LeDude83 like this.