1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Unofficial Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Guillaume C, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

rps20161025_201637.jpg
    Comes up with this, after not loading the site. Will have a go at turning the modem off over night and see if that works.

2. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

It trying to set my country of origin, but it wont save. The other profile setting are working.

3. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Can you tell me your country ? Have you tried another one ?

4. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

I've tried a couple, non of them are working. I'm from the Netherlands

5. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

That was pretty clear to me, looking at your name ;)

JIJDAN likes this.
  6. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Ok I haven't found the problem (probably the component not working with your navigator / OS...) so I switched back to a more basic one.
    It should work :)

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  7. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

Now it's working! Thanks.

svenvangent likes this.
  8. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

First version of challenges is available. It is still very rough but it can give us some leads to what we can do.
    2 challenges are available: one based on the weekly hotlap threads of this forum and one on the special events.
    I have set reference times for gold / silver bronze medals and you can see the gap between your time and the next medal.
    These times can really be challenged so don't hesitate if you think some are wrong.
    Tell me what you think !

9. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

@svenvangent Can you get a 22 in the MX-5 Cup@Magione ?

10. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Woooo well done bravo RoccoTTS .
    bjshbvdssd :mad:nkjndfbids :mad:hdbvhoebve :mad:....
    Now I have to go back to Magione:( I don't think I can beat that laptime but lets give it a try/effort :)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    RoccoTTS likes this.
  11. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

123123 the best I could do RoccoTTS

12. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

Nice battle, i'm also on the limit with this time.

svenvangent likes this.
  13. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Maybe it's time for you to fight on another combo ! I'm watching you from behind and try to be less than 5s away ;-)
    Maybe I'll create a dedicated challenge from your fights, I've enjoyed the mx on magione !

RoccoTTS and svenvangent like this.
  14. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

The challenges are very nice new feature! But I think the times for the medals in the Like A Pro challange are not correct. You need 1:20.000 for a bronze medal. The world record on this track with the Tatuus is around 1:31.00.

15. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Yes, I've created the challenges quickly before leaving for week-end so a lot are totally wrong. If you have suggestion, i'll change them next week

JIJDAN likes this.
  16. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

I changed times for like a pro : 1,31 for gold, 1,35 silver and 1,40 for bronze

JIJDAN likes this.
  17. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

Something like gold: 1:32.000, silver 1:36.00, bronze: 1:40.000?

18. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

Silverstone international is listed twice. "Silverstone International and "Silverstone - International".

19. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

Thanks ! Fixed :)

svenvangent and JIJDAN like this.
  20. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

I noticed the form to submit time was not very easy to use on my phone so I tried another way.

Tell me what you think ;)