1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 saving setups don't work ( resolved )

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Didd31, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Didd31

Didd31 Rookie

Updated : it works now, sorry for this wrong post , you can delete it

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Setups Still Not Saving Correctly Apr 12, 2017
    Console Lounge Setups Still Not Saving Feb 14, 2017
    Bug reports Setups not saving Dec 9, 2016
    Console Lounge Saving Setups Sep 7, 2016
    Bug reports Setups not saving and causing game save synchronisation issues Aug 26, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Saving setups Nov 17, 2013
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Error Loading and Saving Setups Nov 13, 2013
    ACC Gameplay Saving in championship mode Jan 17, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions GAME SAVING PROGRESS - CHAMPIONSHIP Dec 16, 2023
    Physics Bugs & Issues Saving in Pit Lane and restarting causes Pit lock at location Mar 17, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Not Saving Results Jan 31, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal Error after saving replay - League race... Nov 7, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC not saving progress Sep 2, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions game saving Aug 1, 2022
    Physics Bugs & Issues ECU Maps not Fuel Saving Dec 21, 2021

3. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

This is still a big problem. Setups are not saving at all and in fact it appears to be worse for me since the update.

Is this something that is still being worked on for a future update?

boabmatic likes this.
  4. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Have you tried deleting the cloud save as well as the local save.

This worked for me (thanks havanabob)

HavanaB0B and Hammerpgh like this.
  5. boabmatic

boabmatic Hardcore Simmer

My setups are saving fine on Xbox one too.

myimac likes this.
  6. Hammerpgh

I had that message pop up tonight for the first time since the update and did as it said so I'll see tomorrow whether it has made any difference.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Y22 Rydr likes this.
  7. Hammerpgh

Well, I can confirm that this problem still exists after doing as suggested. I saved a setup for the Lotus 72D for the Silverstone challenge the other night but last night when I went back into the garage the setup was still not there. None of the guys I race with are able to save them either. It's very confusing why it is a problem for some but not others.

8. BobTheDog

I had also deleted the game and reinstalled it, maybe that helped.

So maybe in this order delete the cloud save, delete the local save, delete the game, re-install the game.

Hammerpgh likes this.
  9. Didd31

Didd31 Rookie

I done that several times, it resolves the synchro between local and cloud save ( and re-initialise the game), but this will not prevent the local save bug to reproduce,
    Kunos has a big problem with that on xBoxOne.

Question to devs : are you sure that local saves work nice in all case when we use cars or tracks addons from DLC ? it seem that it 's not the case.
    Since 1.9 it's worse , even the profile's game parameters may be corupted ( occured when i changed some game parameters while using a Porsche 911 on the vintage Silverstone track.

[ sorry if my English has somes mistakes ]

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  10. Hammerpgh

I'll give this a go next time I am on the console. Nothing to lose as I have no career or anything so it's the best time to try it.

11. Hammerpgh

Having now finished this week's Nordschleife challenge I'm going to try this out.

Can I just ask though will this effect the dlc that I have downloaded? Do I just leave them and the reinstalled game will recognise them or do I delete them too and re-install them when the game and updates are installed?

The fact I've purchased them means I can redownload them at any point I assume?

12. Hammerpgh

Having now finished this week's Nordschleife challenge I'm going to try this out.

Can I just ask though will this effect the dlc that I have downloaded? Do I just leave them and the reinstalled game will recognise them or do I delete them too and re-install them when the game and updates are installed?

The fact I've purchased them means I can redownload them at any point I assume? All the problems people have had with dlc makes me a bit nervous of this

13. BobTheDog

I had to reinstall the DLC but it worked fine.

Hammerpgh likes this.
  14. Y22 Rydr

Y22 Rydr Rookie

I have gone through and did this. I made it through 7 career races with saving tunes for each track. On the last lap of my 8th event the error about saved game popped up while I was racing.

15. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

I have found that if you attempt to save a setup that is invalid it causes this issue as well

16. Bu11it88

Bu11it88 Rookie

It's strange, as the Setup for the Porsche GT4 at the Spa Event won't save for me, it also has two additional error,s the rear right camber can only be set to 0,1&2 and the spring rates that are set by default can't be set after they have been changed.

17. Y22 Rydr

Y22 Rydr Rookie

Is there a list (for Xbox) of cars that don't allow saving setups or parameters that are out of the "allowable" window? Just confusing as to if the option is there why can I not select it, or if the value is going to provide an invalid tune, then that parameter should not be available for selection.

In the meantime I have just been running stock setups until I bite the bullet of writing down all my setups...

_reborn_ and Hammerpgh like this.
  18. Hammerpgh

Well, I have not been able to save a setup for any car.. even if I don't change any of the default parameters and try to save it under a new name I still get the same result. Frustrating that's for sure.

19. _reborn_

_reborn_ Gamer

sooo, i deleted the cloud save and the local save several times, deleted and reinstalled the game twice, put it on a external usb disk drive, no change... after that, i put the xbox one back to factory setting and installed the game one more time. guess what? :) no saving for carsetups... hope this will get fixed for the xbox one soon, i really enjoy that game (sim)...now i have pencil and paper beside my xbox :)

Hammerpgh likes this.
  20. Hammerpgh

Agreed this is a big problem in the game. Probably the most important that they fix at this time. I have limited time to play so I want to spend as much of it on track as possible rather than re-entering setups. It's the main reason I do very little setup work in this game at the moment. I wish we could get a word from someone official confirming whether it is being worked on... @AC_CM505 can you shed any light on this issue please?

21. sitinduk

sitinduk Rookie

The setups not saving is still an ongoing issue which has not been resolved at all! Plenty of threads with people making the same problem public but with no response from Kunos!
    Which probably means they have no clue how to fix the problem, making the game a frustrating mess if you can't tune the cars in a simulator!