1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Online Official Competitions with simracingsystem.com partnership

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Blame110, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Blame110

Blame110 Rookie

This a suggestion for kunos.

I think this line of developing could improve the ac impact even more, the future of online games are egames and competition, and in ONLINE driving simulation iracing right now is top notch.

I think that assetto could partner with simracingsystem.com and make it official content. Obviously this will raise online competitions with rating split servers and big cups with prices for the winners.

This, in my opinion will increase the fan amount and a lot of iracing drivers would turn to ac, even if the competition system is paid (not as abusive as iracing :D). For kunos, including the new dlcs in this competitions could just be worthy

For me is so clear that this strategy should be the next step for ac, please share your opinions.

P.D: Sorry if i made some grammar mistakes, my english is rusty

André Finke, pippo10 and RTR_DarK like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room www.iraceonline.com Official Events Dec 8, 2016
    Suggestions Need official ranking online status Nov 2, 2015
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions v1.9.8.3 Patch - Broken Online Feb 29, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX ONE ONLINE PLAYERS Dec 19, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Connection Lost Online Races Sep 16, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Cannot Play Online Sep 9, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashes when switching from quali to race session (online) Aug 4, 2023
    ACC Tools Online League Management System & Livetiming for ACC ?? Jun 30, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Endless online server loading Jun 17, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Online Server admin commands console May 30, 2023
    Console Lounge Online League May 22, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer No Online Servers - Disconnected May 3, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer lost 40fps from 1.8 in online races. Apr 20, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting fatal Error opening game online server Apr 14, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions online servers Feb 12, 2023

3. RTR_DarK

RTR_DarK Rookie

I am in favor of the initiative of blame110, with a system like that proposed Corsa assetto would be the same.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
    pippo10 and Blame110 like this.
  4. Diablo_rf

Diablo_rf Hardcore Simmer

No doubt I would like such a system to be an official content in AC, but there are a lot of things to be considered and redesigned, so I doubt it will come with AC 1.x, more likely we can see something like this in AC2 maybe...
    In one of Stefano's streams, I asked if they think about a similar system like iRacing, and he said that this is not what they are looking for in AC. But ones again, I think he spoke for AC 1.x but who knows what might come with AC2.
    It's not enought just to make something similar as iRacing, if you do so, it should be better, and greater, otherwise there is no point.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  5. Blame110

Blame110 Rookie

Up, i think that egames are the future of simracing, iracing needs a good competitor, and assetto could be the one, simracingsystem is improving, with official kunos support and competitions, assetto would make a big step fordward.

6. Blame110

Blame110 Rookie

I'm bringing back this

Everytime one driver from our league leaves assetto corsa for iracing i cant do but think about what could have happened if there was a online competition system by kunos...

Im sure that if kunos makes something like simracingsystem, a lot of iracing drivers would leave to pay their abussive prices and come to assetto, even if you have to pay a cuota.

7. Blame110

Blame110 Rookie

I think that assetto as it is, is better simulator and graphics, just with a decent online competition system would attract iracing drivers