1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

KNOWN ISSUE Setups not saving

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by Fa5, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Fa5

Fa5 Gamer

why are my setups not saving after I turn off my Xbox .

ppbucko likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Setups Still Not Saving Correctly Apr 12, 2017
    Console Lounge Setups Still Not Saving Feb 14, 2017
    Console Lounge saving setups don't work ( resolved ) Dec 8, 2016
    Console Lounge Saving Setups Sep 7, 2016
    Bug reports Setups not saving and causing game save synchronisation issues Aug 26, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Saving setups Nov 17, 2013
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Error Loading and Saving Setups Nov 13, 2013
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions All settings and setups vanished May 23, 2023
    ACC Tools Web-Based ACC Setup Tool for Sharing and Creating Setups May 11, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Generic car setups Feb 7, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions when are we getting the next Update ? Setups still broken Jan 13, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Setups: console Vs PC Nov 13, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Can you change default car setups using Content Manager? Nov 3, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions wheel buttons locked to look left and right, and no option to save car setups. Sep 30, 2022
    ACC Tools AccSetupComparator - Webbased tool for viewing and comparing setups Aug 1, 2022

3. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Same for me too. Also none of the special events and career stuff doesn't save either, it did before the last update though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. sitinduk

sitinduk Rookie

...... waiting for Kunos to respond?? Oh hang on that's never going to happen.

5. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hey guys! If you're having issues, please can you reach out to our dedicated support team so they can investigate any problems you're having? You can get in touch here... https://support.505games.com/support/signup

gladbecker82 likes this.
  6. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

We can't reply to you all unfortunately! :(

gladbecker82 likes this.
  7. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

There's been lots of threads on this topic since day 1 release, in console lounge at the moment Thread "XB1 saving setups don't work ( resolved )". A/C 505 says report the issues, are you having a laugh, setups on xbox haven't worked right from release of game 6 months ago and people have been complaining about it from day 1.

Didd31, sitinduk and JMR1985 like this.
  8. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

well there did save on the last update for the space of 40 hours and boom the problem is back again

Didd31 likes this.
  9. sitinduk

sitinduk Rookie

This has already been done!

Didd31 likes this.
  10. Didd31

Didd31 Rookie

good luck to you to get an answer to this, and have a day backups of setups that do not get lost, personally I give it up.

ppbucko and JMR1985 like this.
  11. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Well I did do this a few months ago, there have been two releases since then and the game still can't save to disk.

So I'm not sure contacting support is going to help much!

ppbucko likes this.
  12. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Yep setups just do not save. Turn Xbox of, turn back on setup gone.

13. BiggNasty187

BiggNasty187 Gamer

Would this be the same support team that has known about this issue for months, and yet has done nothing to publicly acknowledge this issue, let alone fix it?

You seem like an OK guy. Lots of people love you and the support/dev team.

So why can't you do us some due diligence, and get us an answer on a problem well documented game save bug that for all intents and purposes, is a game breaking/soul crushing bug?

ppbucko likes this.
  14. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

The silence on this bug of Dev team is amazing, 6 months now you can't save a setup on a game that's all about setups. Lol joke.

JMR1985 and Nwg like this.
  15. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

well on my ticket number you all got to uninstall the game then green screen xbox then take power cable out for 1 minute and then do all the rubbish again as there said there didn't know about the set up problem haha there took our money and spent it on midget ladyboy's as allready done what there said 3 times now and game still F**ked bob the cowboy builder has been and took us all for a ride

BiggNasty187 likes this.
  16. BiggNasty187

BiggNasty187 Gamer

So this is what getting bent over feels like?

17. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

hell yeah i havnt have kicked off as it started off me complaining about wheel problems then set ups as just want the game to work fully not half done

18. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

ok plan of action, we need to keep this thread at top of the page in here. There is another thread in console lounge xbox saves resolved, this needs to be kept at top of page as well. so if anyone sees it slipping down the page add something to it to put it back to the top.

Setups not saving after 6 months.

19. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

well a let you know what arsen says from 505 Games the 1st four letters out his name says it all

20. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Just putting thread back to top of page

21. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Morning all! Just to give you an update with regards to setups not saving on Xbox One... The developers are aware of the issue and are working on a fix!

ppbucko, DatNoiseV12 and ZX636 like this.