1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 XBOX GAME/SETUP SAVE BUG OFFICIALLY NOT BEING WORKED ON!!!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by BiggNasty187, Jan 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiggNasty187

BiggNasty187 Gamer

Like the title says, it's either flat out NOT being worked on, or we just get told the same tired old story "submit a ticket to the support team".

Its insulting to be told this by our community hero AC_CM505

"Hey guys! If you're having issues, please can you reach out to our dedicated support team so they can investigate any problems you're having? You can get in touch here...https://support.505games.com/support/signup"

How many of us have been told the same thing over and over again?

I would think that someone from Kunos should see the smoke billowing by now since half of the XBOX community has posted about the game saves.
    I think their inbox must be overflowing by now.

Maybe we should (en mass)get a hold of Microsoft and inform them that there is a game on its system that does not support game saves?

Maybe we should get in touch with the crusader from Pretend Race Cars to spotlight our plight?

Or, maybe, just maybe, we will get someone with a backbone in here, and tell us something tangible about this issue.

Where are the stand-up heroic devs from Kunos?

Look, we just want this problem to go away as bad as you wish we would all go away with all these gripes about not being able to save!!!!

HAZEYNIGHTS, MBK72 and ppbucko like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Loosing save progress mid race and after race. (Xbox series x) Mar 19, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Frame drop or freeze on Xbox series X Mar 17, 2024
    XBox One Discussions Saved game crash Xbox series s Feb 22, 2024
    XBox One Discussions I FINALLY got my SA to play in Competition servers on xbox one and...... Feb 2, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX ONE ONLINE PLAYERS Dec 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX SERIES S VERSION 1.7.2 NOT UPDATED? Dec 6, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Did the developer stop updating events on xbox series x? Nov 20, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Does xbox one version become x/s optimised version? Nov 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Cheating, does it happen, is it possible on Xbox Sep 10, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Xbox steering wheel support Aug 9, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Problème volant détecte sur Xbox séries s mais en jeu je ne peux pas jouer au volant Jun 7, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX Series X - driver swaps May 24, 2023
    Steering wheels discussions Xbox serie xG923 problems with ACC May 9, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX Hosted Server Apr 14, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Xbox controller rumble randomly stops working correctly Mar 16, 2023

3. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I think they want us to go away, like one of there game saves. I think 6 months of reasonable requests and reporting this day one bug is enough, not even a acknowledgement that it exists or the team is working on it.

MBK72 likes this.
  4. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Common Kunos , Assetto Corsa , 505Games fix this setup bug for the guys from XBOX One .

5. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

The fix is definitely coming soon.
    It's called Project Cars 2.

Ecotec16, JMR1985 and MBK72 like this.
  6. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I went into this thread and thought u would have a picture from a twitter/facebook conversation where they said they didnt work on it. "Officially".

7. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

8. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I agree that a bug like this havent got a thing to do in a racing game and should have been fixed. But isnt it bad enough that they havent fixed it yet or why do OP try to make people believe that the official response is that it wont get fixed?
    This is the kind of headline that gossip magazines uses to get readers.

@P73 and SlimCharles like this.
  9. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Yes this is still a problem.

Another friend reported it to 505 games again yesterday and was given the same old tired advice to delete local save and green screen start the Xbox One. This 'fix' makes it look like there has been a fix for exactly one single login. The next time you join the game you can indeed save a setup, but 9/10 you will then get the 'save game synchronisation' error messages immediately. If you are lucky enough not to get the error message, the very next time you log in all saves magically disappear.

Not to worry though, more DLC next week eh?

Time to take up the state of this game with Microsoft again, worked last time re the frame rate so we do indeed need to bang the drum again.

10. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Instead of claiming for the problem to be solved here, do it by the appropriate channels. Get a ticket in 505 support like the CM say.

Probably many people have done this, but Im sure many people dont. If you pressure them by the indicated channels, the problem will have more possibilities to be solved.

Claims here are not very useful. Im not saying you cant open a thread about a very important issue, but it wont solve anything.

11. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

You are aware this is the official game 'support' forum? It's not the fan club for only positive comments.

I take it you only read the OP because as explained many of us have contacted 505 games dedicated helpline and they are still giving out the same advice that does not work.

I'd also like to know how you are so sure making the issue known won't solve anything? I can point directly to threads about the Framerate issues, Career & Special Event errors that resulted in game fixes.

This is exactly the place to make the issues known. I've directly asked the owners if they'd prefer we take our complaints elsewhere and the answer was no, they want to improve the game.

You should consider why you only want to read good news & positive stories, nice as they might be they also fix nothing.

12. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

I think the point is, they have done that.

As for the OP, you really should edit your title, as it's terribly misleading.

13. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

allready got a ticket in at 505 games and all a got is uninstall the game green screen xbox take power cable out for 1 min then install everything done this 3 times now and still the same but my ticket started with a wheel problem what isnt force feed back but got to put firmware on it what cant be done but im sick of the message coming up please delete your save games sigh a done that over and over but there didnt know about the set up problem wait on my 1st ticket was on about the problems im just going around like a nascar driver around and around a go where i stop no body knows

HAZEYNIGHTS and MBK72 like this.
  14. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

This is not the best place to post it in order that the information gets to the devs (this is a chit chat forum, like a dev told me). A thread must be open here, but mainly all the comments should be directed to the 505 support, because in my experience with another bug it will work better this way.

What? When did I say that?

15. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

ok created a ticket as well. 505 support.

MBK72 likes this.
  16. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

I couldn't disagree more. Posting issues on here makes the wider community who play the game aware that the issue still exists. By all means send a ticket to 505 games as well, see if you get any sense. Now I'm sure the devs would prefer we were all quiet on here and only sent tickets, then it would look like there are no problems when there certainly are. If you remember back just a week, in the official statement about the buyout the KS team clearly stated "505 games had nothing to do with the console version" so why would they be able to make bug fixes. Oh I'm sure they pass on some information eventually but why have a support forum and a middle man?

There may be older threads open but they are soon out sight and out of mind. Creating a new thread keeps the community aware the issue still exists and remains unfixed, in sharp contrast to the official 'more DLC inbound' threads.

As for What? "When did I say that?" you make clear on many threads that you are happy with AC as it is, that's your opinion and you are welcome to it. I think you are another of the cheerleader type forum users here who'd much prefer a nice tidy fan club without all these problems being pointed out. As others have found telling people everything is great and making excuses (it's just a small team....making 1.5m euros per year) for the devs does not stop the complaints or make them magically go away.

BiggNasty187 likes this.
  17. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Me too, I'm submitting one ticket for each problem that still exists in the game, that should keep them nice and busy.

JMR1985 likes this.
  18. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

there wont care there been bought out so there away having a party with ice cream

MBK72 likes this.
  19. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Actualy now they have more pressure. The company is not under their control, so if they want to keep their roles, they will have to make AC shine.

Its amazing how grown up people see the devs as bad dudes that only want to make us unhappy.

I didnt say a thread must not be opened. Why it is so difficult to you to understand it? Maybe because the third paragraph. Im not gonna waste resources trying to convince you that your theory about myself it's wrong.

20. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

i wish there make it shine but the bugs what have been reported and get told we look into it but still wait it took me 2 months to get my wheel to work on the game when it came out as had problems the stutter is worst as G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G Gareth Gates online has some idiots i should name and shame them on xbox the set up f up been on the game for 6 months and all the ticket numbers and we get told oh uninstall the game delete save game and dlc and power down and re do it then install the game what is the size of the division the Beta what was out this time last year its a shame for this game as the drive on the cars is perfect and do you not think if turn 10 came in with 10 million or more there sell out

21. Michael Henke

Michael Henke Rookie

Not a fan of punctuation, eh?

Jezza819 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.