1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Community Update: Private Lobbies

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Mar 16, 2017.

1. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

2. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

is that sooner than soonisher or soonisher than soon ? :D
    im a little confused

3. Real soonisher

DUNKY- DOPEUS likes this.
  4. barkx_

barkx_ Racer

I have heard it will be the sooniest Update ever :D

DUNKY- DOPEUS likes this.
  5. spoghead

spoghead Rookie

Soonishiermost even?

6. What is happening Kunos ??? Everyone, from the most anxious to the most patient, congratulated the company for the news given in mid-March, but since then we have a grave silence ... no return to all expectations created, no transfer if there are problems and things like , Just let us drift (sorry for the joke) ... KUNOS, CAN WE GIVE ANY INFORMATION, FOR EVIL OR FOR GOOD, ONLY INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROGRESS OF THE APPROVAL PROCESS FOR LAUNCHING THE PERSONALIZABLE LOBBYS ???

7. spoghead

spoghead Rookie

8. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

last update on assetto corsa facebook page was 5th of april and that was pc based

great buisness kunos way to go

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
    Donald_Trump2016 likes this.
  9. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

This is the main reason why i cant still waiting... I wait from early access on PC...cool.. slow evolution but in final is ok...then before almost a year i get console version and expected the similar build like on PC...but this not is the case...and from almost a year ...we recive a DLC cars...and few improvments but the console version still way behind..and the frustrating point is Kunos or 505 ...not give us a clear roadmap or at least clear state of work on patches and updates.... And about when we can expect it , they answer with "Soon or Really Soon" !
    This cant continue... The lack of comunication or saying one thing...and in final do other , makes me think ...they not deserve my money for the future...LISTEN KUNOS ,Console players incluiding myself also on PC are PAID for the game a full price...so if you cant develop it fast...at least GIVE US A current state and what exactly is the objective of every next patch... (look PC1...buggy game , horrible lunch...but they release 10 updates for a year and every update they anunce on what they work and when gone a be ready...) and nobody says "SOON" this is how you showing respect for your buyers, users or testers...i dont know exactly what we are for you guys! But start showing some WORK and Respect on the community because ...you gone a loose at final not we....more games comming...SOOON REALLY SOON...but forget for my money in the future if you continue to IGNORE a community (i not say responding to everyone , i say to be more transparent and clear about what you do and what the objective is for the future...also some aproximate dates gone a help....) not a silence...the silence shows desrispect , and now is differend...because you SAYS final of March the update gone a be in hands of Sony/Microsoft... And everybody check daily for news here or update on the console...and people are desapointed every PAST DAY without NEWS or Release! Is Rediculous...im sorry for my strong language but ...THATS IT i not pay you 70 euros for a FFB TEST EArly access game...who is almost 50% of the PC state...Ok!? (if on lanch you says clearly the console version is not like a PC we need time , i understand and probably not buy it at release...but nobody says nothing like this...and i get another EARLY ACCESS copy of Assetto Corsa , this time on Console! Is rediculous...

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  10. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

......my advice is to wait a patch or two before buying any game.

Donald_Trump2016 likes this.
  11. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

I prefere buy another game and in 2020 after 2 or 10 patches , when AC is finnished i try it back..sure if PC2 not make me happy enought to Sold my AC copy..

12. Hobbsy

Hobbsy Rookie

Surely I'm not the first to think of this one... ;)

DUNKY- DOPEUS and SkechBG like this.
  13. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

forum needs a lol reaction beside the like reaction. Also the pages and pages I have been talking about waiting 10 months. I have just realized it hasnt been out for that long. The date I thought it came out was the date they announced the actual released date was being pushed back. So I guess I have some more waiting to do without complaining.

14. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

...if this update is true, then I will probally play both just because some cars are in AC such as the Porsche lmp1 and the 488 gt3 (consoles might as well pretend we didnt even hear about the new Porsche 2017 gt3 car being released). Allthough the first step is to get this update so I can even start playing AC (cockpit view adjustments). I tried alittle last night in the AC default view but it felt like I was trying to play on a little tv after getting use to playing in 3 screens or in VR. Just feels so detached from the car like I was driving in Tcam or something so I just played f1 2016 instead.

15. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

PCars is almost 2 years old and is still a better game than AC. In terms of feature completeness, online experience, and graphical quality it blows AC away.
    If only you could all drag yourselves back to it instead of waiting for this crypt to reopen, you'd realise what a fantastic game it still is and could be enjoying a great online racing experience.
    AC is dead. Not official, but it was never truly alive anyway.
    I predict that PCars2 will only serve to hasten its obsolescence on consoles.

Daz730, hoss2852 and SkechBG like this.
  16. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

I wish i can play it both....but i didnt play AC from the patch 1.9 when they change the dafaut button mapping...now is not really fun to drive without able to look left or right...also is too boring MP lobbys...ect ect... The lack of content and freedom in selection in multiplayer not satisfy my needs...i prefere play PC1 and wait for PC2... And anytime "soon" i check how is the evolution of the console version... Im tired of constant wait specially for this incoming update...and the lack of info and wrong expectation to submit it is too much for me to keep enjoying the game....i feel bad...because i start regreting my initial happyness when i preorder the console version and move from PC to Console is my big error with this game...in curent state this game with the seasson pass who i get not worth the money at all...

17. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

imagen-de-Project-Cars-2-41800.jpg imagen-de-Project-Cars-2-41799.jpg imagen-de-Project-Cars-2-41798.jpg

RallyCross test in Project Cars 2... Now are 8 differend motorsports ingame.... Soon Really Soon :)

18. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Ah come on there is no need to be posting those in a thread about Assetto Corsa Private Lobbies. It looks great but keep it in it's proper place.

Matt White, @P73, Donnced2 and 3 others like this.
  19. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Why!? Because this images shows the truth...we waiting for a basic stuff in AC almost a year and PC2 already makes 8 differend disciplines, and a lot new features...I hope with this images , Kunos finaly gone a say something about the Update...what is inside (compleate info) and when gone a be availible... Im tired to be good customer who gives 70 euro for unfinished game , without the SUB Title "EARLY ACCESS" ...comparing PC2 development progress and new features with AC is a good point...because i still cannot understand , why i wait 10 moumts for a Button Mapping,FoV and Seat Ajustments...WHO ACTUALY EXIST IN PC VERSION ...is a simple Code adaptation ...so please dont look this post of images like something bad...if everyone things like you and nobody says nothing...every developer gone a make what they want without our voice...they gone a continue "milking us" not talk only for AC and the pathetic release...talk in general....its time to every dev. Understand they RECIVE OUR MONEY in change of good product...I gone a stop talking if Kunos give my money back...or do the job correct...like others...in this case PC2...

Brainspasm likes this.
  20. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

well, supposingly they are working on it. If they are indeed working on it then they are doing what we need them to do. Cant really worry about not having any food while at the same time food is currently cooking in the oven.

paul_wev likes this.