1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Community Update: Private Lobbies

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Mar 16, 2017.

1. shaq0853

shaq0853 Gamer

Am I the only one think cold tire start is fun? Starting and first corner are so exciting.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

2. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Stefano said we are getting FOV settings in the update. There has been no mention of custom controls though. I hope to see it too but won't get my expectations up until I see it in the patch notes.

3. It's not as though they have have had plenty of time is it.

Reinart86 likes this.
  4. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Yes tye FoV i see is on the patch is raised to 70... (now max is 60,min 50) if this is the case, gone a bit better for me but compared to PC1 and other sims i played on 90-95, anyway this is not what brakes compleatly my gameplay.... But button mapping and seat position is for me a game braker (i didnt play the game after the patch where they introduce the 2 wheel options + g29 option (i use T300RS and many of the buttons have non sense position and function preset, also the lack of posibility to look left/right is a what i dont like at all...to be clean racer how i like to play it this is important game braker for me with the cockpit cam, is also really strange the g29 preset have it positioned it on the wheel) and about seat position on 90% of the cars i feel it wrong and this is why i not drive a lot of cars...and in final i stop playing the game and start the continuous waiting... I hope they are in the update because i cant wait more i whant enjoy the game how i enjoy other sims on PC and Console.. In final any news obout when we recive it!?

5. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

Exciting, a bit like throwing oneself off a high cliff and hoping that thing on your back is a parachute and not just a rucksack full of bricks.......

bradleyland and Daz730 like this.
  6. Daz730

Daz730 Racer

No i like the cold tyre starts , the other problem is the guys at the back of the grid ploughing into everybody at the front because they haven't taken this into account

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  7. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Right? What have the lazy gits been doing all this time? What is the point of posting a comment like this ( A million times? )When i speak of children being on this forum it's posts like this I'm refering to. It adds nothing, it's just plain whinny *****ing.

Daz730 likes this.
  8. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

People are talking as if warm tyres will suddenly stop players from being dumbasses. Warm tyres will not prevent 1st corner pile ups. The real issue is that dumbasses try to win the race in the first corner.

9. Daz730

Daz730 Racer

Agreed it a more down to people trying to win at the first corner , just saying slot of people don't take having cold tyres at the start into account also

Edited my previous post to make that clearer

10. true.. still I asked the guys configuring the servers to turn blankets on. Every little thing can help.

Reinart86, LeDude83, Kembro and 6 others like this.
  11. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Agree as i dont take them into consideration either. I'm just more cautious on the first corner trying to avoid others and the eventual pile up, which never fails to make me laugh as i drive by and wave.

rich1e I, bradleyland and Daz730 like this.
  12. Daz730

Daz730 Racer

;) Always funny doing that

13. "Stefano said we are getting FOV settings in the update. There has been no mention of custom controls though. I hope to see it too but won't get my expectations up until I see it in the patch notes."

My reply "It's not as though they haven't had plenty of time is it."

I don't know what have the lazy gits been doing all this time? First post of that content in reply but you say million, you exaggerate like a child.

14. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

Funny how that works. I actually prefer to qualify at the back of the grid in MP races. It's easier to start from the back so you can drive through the inevitable T1 pile-up. It can be frustrating when P1 & P2 make it through though. They're often too far ahead to catch at that point.

rich1e I likes this.
  15. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

wow, 90-95 seems extremely high for FOV. Isnt that warping the screen and making it look like everything is growing out of a small area on the middle of the screen, making the other cars look like very thin stretched limos, giving you a tunnel effect?

16. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

what exactly has made you think your duty to this forum is to judge comments and call out the ones you view as not to your standards?

TheGT500, Daz730 and Donald_Trump2016 like this.
  17. if we're talking about AC then yes, that's firmly into "goat territory" :D
    But if we are talking about "other games" that use horizontal FOV instead of vertical FOV like in AC then 95 is stil a reasonable value.

PRO Stream BG and Daz730 like this.
  18. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Thank You

PRO Stream BG likes this.
  19. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

I didn't know that thanks.

PRO Stream BG likes this.
  20. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

You are correct, but it might stop some of the accidental crashes due to cold tyres, any thing to help the first corner pile ups in public lobbies has got to be a good way forward.

rich1e I likes this.