1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Standard Drift Track Not Available

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by SmokeySama, May 18, 2017.

1. SmokeySama

SmokeySama Rookie

Hey guys, PS4 player here. I'm not sure if it's just me, however, when I go to make a room online for drifting, I can't select the "Drift" track. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, hence is why I believe it's some sort of bug with 1.14. If anyone has any info that'd be great!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds cant get my standard Interior driving view Nov 15, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer The New Standard - Kunos Lobby down (every weekend) Aug 13, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Standard FOV Jan 23, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Is it possible to use standardskin with personalized number in MP? Mar 18, 2020
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Standardapps not working anymore Jun 21, 2019
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Bying ultimate edition when standard edition is already installed Jan 3, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality VR standard height leaves me at pedal height Nov 16, 2018
    General modding discussion Standard/Upgrade Icons (upgrade.png) Mar 9, 2018
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes How to use standard python libraries Jan 8, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Jaggies in shadows across tracks/standard PS4 May 2, 2017
    General modding discussion URD EGT Vs standard GT3s? Mar 9, 2017
    Console Lounge Online driving standards awful and cheaters galore!! Video to show Sep 4, 2016
    Suggestions Prestige Edition Cars in Standard version Aug 29, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues ui_car.json files non-standard character encodings Jul 21, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Why is semislicks standard for road cars? Mar 13, 2016

3. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

This is no doubt because only race weekends can be selected, hence no option for Tourist either. Kunos are aware of Tourest issue so i will point this out too.

SmokeySama likes this.
  4. xaotik

xaotik either ether or the other Staff Member KS Dev Team

Hi guys,

Sorry about that - it's indeed because the settings weren't configured to allow non-race servers so tracks that aren't set-up for races aren't available. A genuine oversight on my part and it will be addressed in the next client-side update.

SmokeySama and pippo10 like this.
  5. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Thanks for that!

I would add something..

-Please add option to make "timed races" .
    -option "closed setup"
    - Improve tyre wear degration (even on 200% it's to slow)
    - Improve the information screen from the lobby.... I configured 15. Min. Practice and qualy... And lobby information say 4 minutes practice and 25 minutes qualy meanwhile once you are on track the times are like you configured initially.

Also, when the last player exited the lobby, it should automatically erase the lobby.....
    Because now the lobby stays in the list open and empty...

Sorry for the bad English, don't really know how to explain it better.

Thanks in advance for your time and effort to improve the game

6. xaotik

Hi there @Donnced2 ,

This is another bug sadly - the client wasn't updating the correct variable so for the time being, until the next update, tyre wear rate is fixed at 100% server-side.

I'll look in to this - likely it's a server-side issue which can be addressed without an update.

There is a grace period until the instance times out and goes back to being available. Currently this is set to 10 minutes, but we will be monitoring the activity and tweaking it accordingly - as it's a server-side change it'll be easy for us to do.

7. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Well thanks! That was a fast reply :)

Sure that first days of the new feature isn't easy for you guys also to make it al run properly.

But I'm pleased that the team is working to improve and get all things right :)
    Keep up the good work!

And hopefully you take in consideration the to settings I've requested and are in the PC version (fixed / closed setup & time races) for the next version update.

Have a nice day

8. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Would it be possible to allow us to reconfigure existing empty rooms or delete them? I ask this because since V1.14 dropped i only managed to create my own room twice in over 30 hours or basically untill midnight last night (Thursday ) and many have had this frustrating issue. I presume this is because the servers are at full capacity? If so hence why allowing us to reconfigure empty rooms would be a solution if that's possible. a

Also allow me to make a suggestion regarding settings. In order to select Japan and tourist there has to be a non race option or just practice session, could you add a Hotlap session too? (without practice and race) This would draw a competition and competitors to that room too which wouldn't be possible to draw in a non Hotlap specific settings.

Oh one more very important must have setting, when allowing driver AIDS such as Stability Control, i want and need the option to allow others to use it but not use it myself. My friends need stability Control but i dont enjoy it at all but I'm forced to use it. It is also currently set to off-on rather than a percentage like offline. Could we get complete control on these please? These fixes and additions would make the lobbies perfect.

Thans for all your hard work in bringing this update to us.

9. xaotik

Unfortunately the current architecture doesn't allow for reconfiguring empty ones. As it stands what we can try to do is increase the amount of available instances across the board and reduce the time it takes until an empty instance is freed. Which is basically what we are gradually doing (it takes some time to get such changes to propagate because the servers aren't managed directly by us - so bare with us!).

Well - a hotlap session is essentially a qualifying session. One could run a long quali. But we'll see if we can stretch the time limits and give some more flexibility in the ways the server can be configured remotely. One thing at a time.

OK - this is a matter of non-clear UI and the omission of allowing the player to config all the assists before going online. Essentially the "on/off" means "allow/disallow" - if you have set it in your assists when playing a different (offline) mode to "50%" and the server allows it (it's set to "on") then you will use the same setting you had when playing offline. I'll make a note to allow modifying the percentage before going online and also making the "on"/"off" to "allow"/"disallow" so it's clearer.

GhostMan and pippo10 like this.
  10. SmokeySama

SmokeySama Rookie

Thanks for the answer! One thing I can say about you guys, customer service is immaculate!

pippo10 likes this.
  11. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Firstly, thank you very much for replying, it is much appreciated.

I had feared that would be the case regarding reconfiguring, but thanks for looking into a solution.
    I hadn't thought of that, I suppose one could just set zero minutes for practice and a long quali and title the room "Hotlap". Problem solved there.

Woah thanks for answering this in particular, I really hadn't considered this. Tonight I managed to create some rooms and tried this and thankfully it works as I tended. I had session on Highlands with a friend who needs Stability control whilst I use all aids off and we had a great session. This has pretty much made the update perfect for me now I know this, well at least when the servers have normalised.

Thanks again for replying and have a great weekend, you guys/gals deserve a good break.

12. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Might as well ask this here as I've just come across the issue. Is it possible to re add the kick option? Had a couple of annoying rammers in an open lobby I created who were bugging everyone in my party. Also would it be possible to give control of the room to the room creator? Otherwise the room creator could get kicked, and room creator should be able to skip session or restart without need a vote from players to which they can not communicate with.

Could we also have an option to disable "driving wrong way warning" as many people like to just cruise with road laws and with the highlands now available many of these rooms are popping up but they can't create traffic.

These lobbies will be perfect with just a few additions.