1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PSN membership required for online?

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Jnasty, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Jnasty

Jnasty Rookie

When I got AC a few months it said I need a membership to play online. A few days ago I got online and played without a membership. Anyone know if that was a fluke, or if now some stuff is free and some isn't? I'm new to PS4 and the membership thing.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Bug reports Multiplayer Issues on Console (PSN/Xbox Live) Nov 29, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions PS4 Season Pass 50-60% discount on Euro PSN Stores Dec 23, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions PSN needed for online play? Dec 22, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Porsche Pack 1 not showing up in the NA PSN store Nov 30, 2016
    Console Lounge (SOLVED) Porsche Pack Vol. 1 DLC PSN Issue (SOLVED) Nov 29, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Asia PSN DLC & Season Pass News Nov 25, 2016
    Console Lounge Need new people to race. Location? Time? PSN? Wheel/Controller? Nov 17, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Kunos please help! PSN store Hong Kong issue Oct 15, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions PLEASE add DLC for psn asia store or..... Oct 9, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Can't get any car download from the cloud ? Taiwan PSN Store version Sep 30, 2016

3. cysxdnfy

cysxdnfy Rookie

The assetto corsa box says aplaystation plus subscription is required so I'm not sure and I doubt they could just change it

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

4. JesterDay

JesterDay Rookie

There has been a period during E3 where online play on PS4 has been free.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

tim skeav likes this.
  5. Jnasty

Jnasty Rookie

Yeah that must have been why since it said PSN was required last night.