1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 CSL Elite Racing Wheel - officially licensed for PS4

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by Darera, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Darera

Darera Gamer

So much the better if it works for you now. Just for your info, I can change mode indefinitely during a race. On the other hand, I used to calibrate the H-box at each start of the game. Before, I sometimes had reports that refused to engage or a bad report that was triggered. Since I do this manipulation which is very fast, I have no more problems. Try also maybe this for more constancy.

2. lefab63

lefab63 Rookie

No bad reports for me. Calibrated just once

3. Diego043

Diego043 Rookie

Any news guys ? about fix ? Still got the problem with tc and others ?

4. cave

cave Rookie

Nothing new. Still no tc, abs, turbo, etc..

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  5. Diego043

Diego043 Rookie

Damn any one sent stj to fanatec and kunos ?

Wysłane z mojego SM-G930F przy użyciu Tapatalka

6. Darera

Darera Gamer

Please, Kunos.

Could we know if you have read this message?
    If you're going to take that into account?
    What are your predictions to solve the problem?

Without wishing to exaggerate the problem, it would also be good not to underestimate it.

It is practically 90% of the cars contained in the game, which are rendered inoperative to 100%, because of the impossibility of not being able to regulate them properly. The impossibility also, to use the kers, the DRS, to manage the recovery of energy etc.

Failing to have an immediate solution, could you at least show us by an answer, that we have been heard.

Thank you beforehand

cave, Diego043 and RB50 like this.
  7. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Well... In The next update (1.15) there will be custumized button mapping feature.

So that will solve the issue you guys got with The CSL elite racing wheel.

But for sure until then... It sucks.

cave and Diego043 like this.
  8. cave

cave Rookie

I have emailed Fanatec about the issues, and they replied that they can only give support for their hardware. If there is a software problem, it up to the Software Developer. Hopefully this gets fixed with the Assetto Corsa Button mappings, coming with 1.15. Whatever, disappointing that neither Kunos nor Fantatec gives an official statement.

9. Darera

Darera Gamer

From the moment the commands work in the menus, this can not be a hardware problem, Fanatec can not do anything about it. This is clearly a programming problem in the game.

10. Darera

Darera Gamer

This is what I also think, that mapping custom buttons could solve the problem.

But this is not a 100% certainty, with the pre-set configurations, the buttons are also assigned, yet they still do not work.

That is why I would like to know that Kunos is aware of the problem and is working on it.
    Without wanting to be mean and with the respect that I have for the work done not Kunos, at the speed or happens the update, I do not really want to have to wait for 1.16, just because Kunos would not be at Current problem, while we take the trouble to report it on their forum.

Please, Kunos, can you give us a sign of the reading of the problem and if possible on what is planned to remedy it.

Donnced2 likes this.
  11. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Yup, true...

And the lack of feedback from 505games or kunos console team i the bug reports treads is annoying really.
    Also don't knowing what is reported to the team an if its in workaround stage.

Big difference with the PC bug reports section treads and treatment... :(

Hopefuly it gets fixed for you CSL elite racing wheel guys.

12. cave

cave Rookie

Ok, it seems that even with the latest 1.15 patch (with custom button mapping), the problem still exists. No TC, ABS etc..

13. Darera

Darera Gamer

It is all the more desolate that the problem had been well reported and described in this thread of discussion.
    Still unanswered, it just feels like wasting his time.

14. Kain NL

Kain NL Rookie

After update 1.15, still no change. TCS, Abs and Turbo cycle NOT possible when in car. NOT Even when buttons are assigned

Aridk likes this.
  15. Kain NL

Kain NL Rookie

SOOO, yet another mess up appears. I can't assign the Fanatec Handbrake in the button assignments screen

Luisandro likes this.
  16. dawg

dawg Racer

I hope Kunos can add support for the CSL Elite for PS4, since I'm planning to switch to it soon. :)

Luisandro likes this.
  17. 007ven

007ven Rookie

It's so disappointing...
    Yesterday I finally had the chance to test AC with the new patch with my CSL Elite and couldn't manage to get ABS and TC setting to work in game. I tried several settings, but nothing worked. I was really hoping that custom button mappings would at least solve that issue.
    I hope Kunos will patch that until they stop further development of AC otherwise it would break the game for me and I don't want this to happen as I really love to play AC.

Luisandro likes this.
  18. Jordis

Jordis Rookie

with the 1.15 update, my Fanatec CSL PS4, does not work in ps4. is a fault or must be configured

19. 007ven

007ven Rookie

My CSL Elite is working properly, except the button mapping issue with ABS and TC.

Do you have it running in PS4 mode (blue LED)? If yes, do you have the controller running as well? If yes, check the steering settings menu of wheel is selected.
    I had the issue once that I wasn’t able to accelerate and brake and clutch indicator showed full push of clutch without pressing it and I found out that I had the DS4 controller running to use in menus and the game changed steering input to controller from wheel. setting back to wheel helped me and it worked again.

20. Jordis

Jordis Rookie

thank you very much for the information, exactly what happens to me that happened to you. I'll do what you tell me. a greeting 007ven and thank you very much

007ven likes this.