1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Pack Latest

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Oct 11, 2017.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

UPDATE: We know our console players are eager to know when they can expect the Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC pack. The latest is we're heading into submission next week. Once we're gone through the submission phase, we will have an exact launch date for you guys! Thanks for your patience.

- AC_CM505

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Issue - UPDATE Nov 15, 2017
    Console Lounge Xbox One Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Pack Latest Nov 9, 2017
    XBox One Discussions The game thinks I've not purchased the Ferrari 70th anniversary pack(Xbox one) Nov 5, 2017
    Console Lounge Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Pack Oct 31, 2017
    Console Lounge Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Pack Console Launch Date Oct 27, 2017
    Console Lounge Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack - Latest Oct 19, 2017
    Console Lounge FERRARI 70TH DLC Oct 10, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Ferrari 70th Anniversary cars Oct 8, 2017
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa v1.15 and Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack available! Sep 19, 2017
    Console Lounge Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack Console Release Sep 14, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Ferrari 70th anniversary pack -Results Jul 12, 2017
    Console Lounge FERRARI 70TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION PACK RESULTS Jul 10, 2017
    Console Lounge FERRARI 70TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION PACK Jun 23, 2017
    News and Announcements Vote your favourite car for the upcoming Ferrari 70th Anniversary pack! Jun 23, 2017
    Console Lounge Ferrari's 70th Anniversary Cars - What's Your Choice? Feb 19, 2017

3. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Great stuff. Thanks for the update.

4. Dresden

Dresden Gamer

Awesome! Cannot wait for this puppy!

5. krsht3

krsht3 Gamer

288 GTO Time!!!!

Mattbeastblood and Hugo Catarino like this.
  6. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Let's see what the update brings! Hopefully a lot of fixing cause the update on PC was basically focused to petitions of modders.

What did buy me the last ready 2 Race pack is the possibility to setup your FFB basically on track and that you don't have to exit going to the option screen.

Lets see if the update get approved fast :)

Mattbeastblood likes this.
  7. Thanks. This will surely pull me away from your competitor for a while.

There is no rule that says you can only play one sim. That line of thought is for fanboys

8. @P73

@P73 Simracer

Come Ferrari pack!!! Next week? Please? ... Ok, I'm patient, I'll wait...

Next month? No, please! Ok, ok... I can wait anyway.

This is the first time I've been checking this forum everyday for an update...

On consoles, I believe to many (myself included) it's not much a matter of line of thought, but rather a case of lack of satisfying alternatives.

If Sims like rF2, AMS, R3R were all on consoles as well, most of those sticking to AC only atm would sure be playing something else besides Assetto.

9. I'd say that's fair in this case since ac is clearly the best sim on consoles but there are many that won't even try other sims.

Personally I find GT sport to be a satisfying alternative but not a replacement

@P73 likes this.
  10. DLC is still locked after buying

11. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

Thank you Kunos for this awesome DLC Package:) Have done a few laps with the 250 GTO at Vallelunga Classic...crazy what a lovely great car this is to drive! Can't wait to drive the other great cars of this DLC

Hugo Catarino and SOUMI like this.
  12. k4uczuk

k4uczuk Rookie

You must restart ps4 system

13. k4uczuk

k4uczuk Rookie

Great DLC. Sensational cars.

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  14. Lucarer

Lucarer Rookie

I have the same Problem on my Xbox one tried reinstalling the dlc like 3 or 4 times restartet my Xbox and everything but content is still locked ingame

15. I have a Xbox One and restarted and reinstalled it 5 times.

16. SOUMI

SOUMI Rookie

hi same problem and for me!reinstall and many restarts..but nothing.

17. breyzipp

breyzipp Gamer

Bought the DLC on Xbox but the game does not recognize I bought it. I completely powered off and unplugged my XBox but the problem is still the same.

Common Kunos, those were the launch issues over a year ago, it should not happen anymore.

SOUMI likes this.
  18. Have anyone succesfully got the dlc to work on Xbox?

19. skeinon

skeinon Rookie

Hi guys... this morning at office i've sleep with an eye for about two hours....
    cause the awesome night, on the F2004.
    Grazie Kunos..

Kriig, pippo10 and SOUMI like this.
  20. Lucarer

Lucarer Rookie

Sadly not i'm currently chatting with a guy from 505 games and he's just asking like" are you sure you have downloaded the DLC" ? And i'm like" well obviously

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  21. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone. We have identified the cause of the Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC issue on Xbox One and are working to get it resolved as soon as possible. We understand many of you are frustrated but be rest assured, we're doing everything we can to get it sorted! Stay tuned for more info.

Landslide Lulea likes this.