1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Dear Santa Claus - next update PS4

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Ciccina2016, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

Dear Santa Claus

I would really like to have the next update for PS4 by Christmas this year.
    An update where it is possible to be admin of the lobby and kick without voting bad drivers.
    An update where it is possible to use external app such as Crewchief
    An update where it is possible to see timing sectors for both qualifying and race.

I live in London .. far from my family in Italy and playing this game let me feel proud to be Italian.

PLease please please we ,italians abroad, deserve this more than anyone else ..

I will eat less Panettone if that is required..
    I will but a cat to my girlfriend even if live in a 40 m2 and I will not have space for my steering wheel anymore..

Alessandro.

Traks1, LuDi, cave and 3 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Physics Bugs & Issues Dear Santa... Sep 11, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Dear santa kunos... Sep 6, 2015
    ACC General Discussions Dear Devs. You have a serious opportunity. May 16, 2020
    ACC General Discussions DEAR KUNOS.. TRIPPLE SETTINGS Dec 25, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Dear devs any plan introducing safety car and pit animation? Aug 11, 2019
    ACC Physics Dear Kunos!Kindly provide steering range information for each car in ACC. Aug 10, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Dear devs did you have any plans to update FFB and add more effects like spin ffb signal? Mar 8, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Dear Assetto Corsa Competizione Dec 16, 2018
    Console Lounge Dear Admins: a question about Chit Chat room. Dec 27, 2016
    Console Lounge Dear Kunos Team Aug 24, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Dear customer letter? Nov 30, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Dear kunos, franciacorta circuit going bankrupt, hurry to laserscan! Oct 31, 2015
    Suggestions Dear devs Jun 23, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Dear kunos, be sure to save some money for this! Jun 16, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Dear kunos Sep 27, 2014

3. flashat69

flashat69 Gamer

YES!

cave likes this.
  4. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

yes, yes, and yes.

5. peppetod

peppetod Gamer

...and the possibility to save the race replay in multiplayer races

cave and Silvio-zgb like this.
  6. dawg

dawg Racer

Fully working CSL Elite PS4 + LC Pedals. Including wheel identification and button mapping. :)

7. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

I believe I played a race last night with @MaxStrong01 at Monza..
    It is a pity I did not record the race.. to sum was a carnage, 16 players with 4 players literally knocking whoever was overtaking them while @MaxStrong01 and myself tried to sneak among these idiots.
    At the end of the race I believed I arrived last with car destroyed and him 3rd or 4th..

8. Rotters91

Rotters91 Rookie

It beats me why people play a sim like Assetto and just want to cause chaos. Maybe it's because they found it too hard?

9. LOW-LOWS

LOW-LOWS Rookie

VR support is my only wish say single player no other cars on track I understand the ps4 is no PC but practice, drift trial, time trial those things would be epic to be able to do that I would even pay for it

gabriel2706 likes this.