1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Sparco Gaming and Kunos Simulazioni dress your passion!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Blamer

Blamer Hardcore Simmer

In Italy is a personal ID you can normally find in your health card

2. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

http://www.ilcodicefiscale.it/de/

go to this page - and there is your number :)

Lino Carreira likes this.
  3. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

wow. fast delivery. today!
    thursday - monday from italy to the middle of germany.
    thx sparco.
    size is ok for me. its xl, i am 1.84m and 82kg - and it fits perfect. :)

4. Hehe, italian fashion is always like this. shoes, shirts... almost everything is sized one number smaller.

5. Ozelot S

Ozelot S Racer

Ordered mine 2 weeks ago and Im wearing it non stop when playing Assetto Corsa. Cool looking and nice feeling T shirt :)

6. Finally got mine! Though I've always been a Momo guy for aftermarket parts[​IMG]

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

7. Fazar88

Fazar88 Rookie

Ordered mine 10 Days ago, payed per paypal.

Sparco doesnt respond to Mails and tomorrow i will open an issue through paypal.

Very frustrating...

8. Fazar88

Fazar88 Rookie

Sparco is not responding to anything.

Dont buy anything directly by Sparco!

9. Ozelot S

Ozelot S Racer

Sorry to hear that from you. I ordered mine directly from sparco and received it on the estimated date. :oops:

10. I had several email correspondence with them since my apt number didn't get included in the shipping address.

11. codeten1

codeten1 Rookie

I'm quite happy to see other peoples wives prance around in their underwear and AC t-shirts...I'm neither proud or fussy :)

12. doodle127

doodle127 Rookie

I would buy one of the AC ones, but I'm still waiting to hear if the Drivingitalia guys are sending me an AC or a plain Sparco one! Want it noooow!

13. Fazar88

Fazar88 Rookie

So, after 16!!! days i got some reaction and my shirt should arrive next week.

Pathetic.

14. No problems here....I ordered mine and it arrived from overseas (Italy - Canada) within a week almost. The only problem I had (which wasn't a problem as I wasn't double charged) was that it took me to the Paypal log in, and I logged in and hit the purchase button, but the order didn't register with Sparco the first time. I had to repeat the procedure. The shirt is fantastic and not as skinny as it looks in the pic (check out the pics of Mr. Hornbuckles wife)

Great that Kunos and Sparco came together for this one, as it made for a pretty sweet shirt if you ask me. In fact, I'm waiting for a couple of family members to come by and check the fit of the one I got to determine what size we will need for the next order:cool:

**Just keep in mind that you will most likely have to pay customs, taxes, and brokerage fees if you live in N.America....And also, the fact that these really are nice shirts, it would be cool to have a line of sort of "regular" shirts etc. so you can wear them to the garage and such and not worry so much about wrecking them.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2017
    sissydriver likes this.
  15. Rudski

Rudski Alien

Settle down, no need for the pitch forks.

16. Stains

Stains Simracer

I need long sleeve t-shirt's!
    I can't go in the sun and live in QLD, Australia :(

17. Proody

Proody Racer

18. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

That's it, t-shirt ordered on the website SPARCO, remains more than to wait, the coming days will seem to me very long. :cool:

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  19. Fazar88

Fazar88 Rookie

Still nothing...

Only blabla...

First: Problems with supplier...
    Second: It is shipped... Account says DELIVERED... nothing arrived...
    Third: Problems with courier...
    Fourth: we will ship this week...

I have no words for this...

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  20. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

not very happy with all that, has your money been withdrawn?