1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The game thinks I've not purchased the Ferrari 70th anniversary pack(Xbox one)

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by HumblericerF20, Nov 5, 2017.

1. After I purchased the Ferrari 70th anniversary pack trough the add-ons screen in the xbox store, I went out to try the new cars out. When I got into the car selector, the new cars still had a cloud icon above them and while clicking on them I was thrown back into the add-ons screen, where it was shown I had the add-on installed.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds The game thinks my PXN V9's pedals are buttons not an axis, is there a fix? Nov 21, 2022
    Console Lounge Proof AC thinks console gamers are superior Sep 2, 2016
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error! on version 1.9.8 (the UE4 AC2 Game has crashed...) Mar 9, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Is there two versjons of Silverstone in the game? Mar 3, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Game crashes after opening championship Mar 3, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting error when entering the game Feb 28, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game wont launch, after pressing Start Engine Feb 27, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting The UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close Line 95 [SOLVED] Feb 26, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Competizione UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close. Feb 25, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game cancelled,DLL 'CSteamworks' can't load, no way lanuch Feb 23, 2024
    XBox One Discussions Saved game crash Xbox series s Feb 22, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting AI Skill resetting to 100% when loading a saved game Feb 21, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Moving Game Files from One Drive to C:\Users\Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione Feb 19, 2024
    Bug reports PS5 crashes when loading "Saved game" Feb 5, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting I can't load my saved game Feb 4, 2024

3. rallyesax

rallyesax Simracer

4. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

As many of you know, an issue was reported on the Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC pack for Xbox One. We submitted a potential fix but unfortunately, the submission process is taking longer than expected.

We know this is incredibly frustrating but be rest assured, we're doing everything we can right now to get this pack up and running as soon as possible.

5. oscarolim

oscarolim Gamer

Is the save game bug fixed?

6. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Great news! Microsoft have approved a hotfix which resolves the Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC pack launch issue and we will be launching later today!

Thank you once again to all those who have shown us nothing but support! It means a great deal to the team.

HumblericerF20 likes this.
  7. tilithom

tilithom Rookie

So this dlc had massive problems like whole fudging sim and just when people can get this pack you discount it. Should have given that discount in first place, now you're just pissing off those that stayed with sim on this platform, it's almost dead on multiplayer anyways and I'm feeling like dropping out also.

It's not big difference in money but feels stupid when you can't use what you paid for in first place and it goes for cheaper after first day of using it.

8. DOCTOR 3VIL

DOCTOR 3VIL Rookie

I bought the Ferrari DLC. Some of the DLC cars show that they haven't been downloaded yet and my Fanatec wheel stopped working after an update. So frustrating....

9. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi DOCTOR 3VIL,

Are you still experiencing issues with the above? If you are, could you please submit your issue here ---> https://support.505games.com/support/signup

Thanks,

10. DOCTOR 3VIL

DOCTOR 3VIL Rookie

Thank you. I'll try submitting my issues.