1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Laserscanned Laguna Seca + 6 bonus cars will be free!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by ShredatorFIN, Sep 19, 2017.

1. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

Hope they can get it done by the end of the year.

2. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

In that video Aris says they're still working on it. It may be a matter of days/a few weeks, in that case they could be able to release it soon, at least on pc. Not sure about consoles, honestly, but early 2018 would be my guess.

DatNoiseV12 and SlimCharles like this.
  3. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Next year almost for sure. Submission process is what make me say that.

ZX636 likes this.
  4. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

It was due to be out ( or in production at least ) by around now, but got postponed. It's planned for 2020 and an electric version will be available too. Hope it doesn't change its looks.

I'm interested in hearing the end of year blog too, and what Marco Massarutto was doing in Paris.

DatNoiseV12 and Hugo Catarino like this.
  5. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Aris posted this on the PC forum

6. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

Read that on gtplanet.net a couple of days ago and I'm glad kunos kept the old platform instead of going awd.

Me too. Hoping for more content in 2018.

7. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I'm not expecting any content in 2018. So it will be a bonus to me if we do.

8. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

This sounds new to me, what did I miss?

9. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

The quote you quoted is not mine :D That was wrote by pippo10

You are refering to the end of the year blog? It's something Marco does every year to tell us what is coming to the game in the next year.

About Paris, I think he is in some kind of motorshow or something where are some brands that aren't in the game. Not sure at all.

ZX636 likes this.
  10. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Sorry, I messed up :D I was referring to the Paris part. Wonder if that is linked to AC1 or the next project.

SlimCharles likes this.
  11. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Indeed. The end Of year blog will tell us what's happening. He could be in Paris for Renault sport licence maybe, we shall see.
    I'm really interested to learn what it is.

SlimCharles and ZX636 like this.
  12. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

I'm also curious to know which side project Simone was working on when Laguna was put on hold months ago (if it's still relevant, of course).

Edit: Bonus Pack #3 coming December 20th on PC.

"We're proud to unveil Bonus Pack 3, coming as FREE content on Dec 20th on Steam, then as soon as possible on console!"

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  13. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Nice to see a date for PC although I wouldn't expect to see it on console before late January anyway.

14. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

15. Scuderia Paul

The 33 Stradale is such a little sex machine!

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  16. Scuderia Paul

The 33 Stradale looks like a side-car!

17. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Safety regs for you.

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  18. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

First pic of Laguna Seca from Marco's FB:

[​IMG]

19. I'm surprised more people aren't talking about the Sesto elemento. I love that thing. I think it's the coolest Lamborghini since the muira and it should be fun to drive since it's so light weight and should handle nicely.

Also curious about the huayra bc. I drove in pcars 2 didn't like it but the physics are so bad in pcars that it don't mean much. Could be fun in ac.

The 33 stradale is probably the highlight of the pack. Aside from Laguna seca that is

Amazing that this DLC is free. I was concerned about buying it on PC since I know the wait for the console version won't be several months like in the past so double dipping isn't really necessary but since it's free, there's nothing to think about.

Hell yea Kunos. You guys are the best. A DLC like this for free? WOW