1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Stop AC with tire temp on screen?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Claponi, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Claponi

Claponi Racer

Hi all,
    I'm just wondering if it's possible to stop the game and still read informations given by the HUD (tires temperature, pressure...). Because for now I can't read all and drive at the same time ; making setup time even longer.

Thanks

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface Pit stop MFD: "tire change" randomly selected Sep 30, 2020
    ACC User Interface [Suggestion] Apply current pressures from tire menu to Pitstop and global press. up and down button Sep 17, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Pit Stop - Simultaneous tire change and refueling? Nov 4, 2019
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues need to adjust tire pressures during pit stops - not possible right now Nov 3, 2016
    Console Lounge AI pit stops/tires/fuel? Sep 5, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues AI don't change their tires - No pit stop. Jun 25, 2016
    Chit Chat Room AI Pitstops in Offline Race - Tire Wear factor Apr 23, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues No tires in pit stop animation Oct 20, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Should tires stop smoking when you let off throttle while in drift? Read for more info Jan 3, 2014
    ACC Gameplay AI disqualified( not attempting to pit during mandatory pitstops ) Mar 5, 2024
    ACC User Interface CTRL+Left/right for HUD moving stopped working Dec 10, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Did the developer stop updating events on xbox series x? Nov 20, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Xbox controller rumble randomly stops working correctly Mar 16, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Nitrado pitstops Mar 13, 2023
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Pitstop countdown Mar 11, 2023

3. LeSunTzu

LeSunTzu Alien

You may try an app like sidekick, which makes it easy to read on the fly. There are also apps that dump telemetry into logs readable by Motec i2.

4. Claponi

Claponi Racer

I'd like to use these apps but I think it's not compatible with console version

5. rallyesax

rallyesax Simracer

Straight lines are good enough to read those informations ;)

6. LeSunTzu

LeSunTzu Alien

Sorry, I did not realize your question was for consoles.:oops:

7. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

no telemetry for console.. just use instinct.. and crash... as we all do :D

peppetod likes this.
  8. Neilski

Neilski Alien

On a PC I solve this problem by hitting F12 to take screenshots. Is there no screenshot capability on a console?

9. ChuckWagon

ChuckWagon Racer

I am on PS4 and I use SIM Dashboard on an android device. It is very customizable. I like it a lot!

10. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

This is what I do on PS4.
    I hope we get full UDP support this year.

Ciccina2016 likes this.
  11. Claponi

Claponi Racer

Thanks for your help, I'll try your solutions.

12. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

Actually, it would be really cool to have a counter called damage caused
    the crewchief giving you update lap by lap about tyre temperature , brakes and opponents.... too cool to be true ..

pippo10 likes this.
  13. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Really would. Crew chief works with AC on PC.