1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Bonus Pack 3 Console Release Date?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Mad Dog Pagan, Dec 9, 2017.

1. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

4178 mb are downloading on my PS4 , hmmmm could we already play or do we have to wait until tomorrow .

2. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Why wait till tomorrow? Who said it gets released tomorrow? But 4GB - big update incoming <3

3. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Wieieieiehaaaaaa nice , there seems also to be a new future calling electronics in the setup .

Xherdani likes this.
  4. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Yeah that´s cool - there should be some "fixes/ features" because the update is big compared to the bonus pack 3 update on PC (650mb)! It´s download ... 12 minutes left ... c´moooon! :D

5. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

[​IMG]

Changelog 1.17

6. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

Guys, can someone check if UDP are in the update? Despite I Cannot see that mentioned in the log :(

Lmbg likes this.
  7. Lmbg

Lmbg Rookie

I had hoped too that UDP, keyboard support and additional FOV options would be added to the console versions. Specially after reading the following from Dev Team member Pankykapus on page 3 : "...I sincerely hope we have managed to cover all major mismatches from the PC version."
    Fingers crossed but as these things aren't mentioned in the log I guess they haven't been added... ? :/

HorstS likes this.
  8. peppetod

peppetod Gamer

Console players do not have the ability to set the box strategy while racing as the PC players. I was also hoping for this.

SlimCharles likes this.
  9. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

even if they added UDP ,Mr Belowsky has to develop the app for Assetto (console version). If they are available must be in the option section of the game.

10. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Have they fixed the DOR bug for you PS4 racers.

11. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Is it possible to seriously screw up an update in which you give away for FREE one laser scanned track and 7 cars (and we are talking of Kunos quality)?

Yep. But only Kunos know how.

To get started, introduce a bug that crashes the game every time you get in the new track with some cars. We always get some game breaking bug with a new update, Why they would break tradition?

And then, dont cut differences with the PC in terms of features. 5 months, and nothing.

Fantastic job Kunos!! :rolleyes:

GhostMan and Hugo Catarino like this.
  12. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

ZX636 and SlimCharles like this.
  13. Lmbg

Lmbg Rookie

Oh no. And none of the PC features listed above (UDP, FOV, keyboard support, set box strategy...) are included in the update ?

14. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

No.not even AI slider

SlimCharles likes this.
  15. Lmbg

Lmbg Rookie

Too bad to hear. That is a huge disappointment.

Hugo Catarino and SlimCharles like this.
  16. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

DatNoiseV12 and SlimCharles like this.
  17. No update here, us psn...

18. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

hi,
    i quickly checked some of these issues.
    • nismo is now fine.
    • mc570 still has red rims as reported in the other thread (but only in the shadows)
    • p1 gtr liveries are still broken (now grey instead of brown)
    • 458 exterior is good, but roll cage textures now look worse
    i'll check the others when i have more free time.

19. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for taking the time to check them out, but since @pankykapus said those glitches are unlikely to be fixed beyond this point, I wouldn't hold my breath for any improvement.

SlimCharles likes this.
  20. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I didn't get the chance to try out v1.17 yesterday. Has the Maserati MC12 GT1 had it's stock blue liveries fixed?