1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Bonus Pack 3 Console Release Date?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Mad Dog Pagan, Dec 9, 2017.

1. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Can't even adjust wind.

Ferrari FXX K black livery now looks dark metallic green.

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  2. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

didn't check that car yet. what's the glitched livery? only the blue one?

i think there's an unwritten rule here: if one livery gets fixed, two needs to be broken :confused:

pippo10 and SlimCharles like this.
  3. So after all I would be better to not update the game even it comes to x1?
    But it would be unbelievable if kunos let this update in the certificaten process after all

4. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

pretty sure that microsoft blocked the update because it was messed up. so whenever it comes to xbox, it should be fine.

5. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

So you are basically stating that Kunos and Sony are a bunch of idiots..

Clearly this is a sistematic issue at any update and clearly Kunos cannot solve it.

To me seems the uat testing and deployment phase is screwing the update each time.
    Now, who is responsible for that ? I don't have a clue but seems not managed by Kunos.Why would they create this mess in the first place?

pippo10, MaxStrong01 and olevet like this.
  6. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

there were and there are issues (reverb sounds, f2004, laguna crashes etc.) because kunos doesn't have a QA team. they only have a test team for the technical requirements and i think it's handled by the publisher (505).
    it's like checking if a car has four wheels, a steering wheel etc. but you don't check if the engine starts or runs well. this is the difference between this team and a proper QA team that focuses on gameplay.

olevet likes this.
  7. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

Unfortunately they don't have needed men power just yet, but what they achieve so far is big accomplishment already, hopefully growing simracing popularity and therefore generated revenue will allow them to grow and run things smoother.

8. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

They do have a QA team, your all in here and doing a excellent job.

9. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Can others test this, I tried a race weekend at Brands GP, 8:00AM. I noticed frame rate issues at the 2nd and 3rd corners. Never had issues there before the update. Also the new Maserati also has that grid thing going on with the blue livery.

It's not a big issue as It doesn't spoil replays like some of the other ones did.
    Well, its surely the porting team they hired. I'm hoping and expect they won't have such issues with the next project. Considering AC was dreamt up in 2011 for PC minimum specs of that time.

10. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

Latest WHL challenge with porshe 917k on Highlands, if you go off track blades of grass will appear on floor in between your feet... it's nice and relaxing, but I think we're better off without it:cool:Wondering if it was prior to 1.17 since I haven't tried that combo before

11. Gulf917K

Gulf917K Racer

It comes with age.
    And eat plenty of vegetables!

pippo10, @P73, Traks1 and 2 others like this.
  12. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

You mean the blades come through the floor plan of the car? If so that has been there forever, on every track where the grass is long enough. I guess its because they do not have physical properties but are just visual.
    Haha don't forget to inhale after.

olevet likes this.
  13. Lmbg

Lmbg Rookie

Is there any chance that at least some of the PC version mismatches will still be addressed ? Or is this the end for AC updates ? I still hope we will get keyboard support, UDP, proper FOV and seat position options, set box strategy... as PC users do.
    Very excited for ACC but before that title will be available (will it ever on console anyway ?) we console users would be very glad to be able to use those functions in then meantime.

peppetod, SlimCharles and Claponi like this.
  14. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

And photonmonkey how far or close are we now with your PS4 ?

15. MEGOLITO

MEGOLITO Rookie

I just got a 4.45G update for assetto corsa its 4:14AM on the east coast USA (forgot to post this, its now 2 hours later)