1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Thrustmaster 300 rs

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by João Branco, Jun 1, 2018.

1. João Branco

João Branco Rookie

Hi everyone, I am new to this game and to this forum (but old to racing ;) ).

I just got Assetto Corsa and installed it. As expected the game is nigh on impossible to drive with keyboard :).
    Onto buying a proper steering wheel... Reading several reviews I was thinking of getting the Thrustmaster T300RS.

In the predefined game controllers, this one is absent, only the much more expensive Thrustmaster 500 GT is there.

Does anyone knows if the T300 RS is compatible with this game and / or has used it successfully?

Note: I run the game on a PC

An answer like: "Buy this one instead" ... will also be appreciated ;)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Zero FFB | Thrustmaster T300RS GT [FIXED] Aug 9, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster T300 RS gear shift issue Jul 13, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions thrustmaster t300 rs Ratio setting Jan 2, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS4 THRUSTMASTER T300 RS Nov 26, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Brake pedal issue- T300 with Thrustmaster T3PA-PRO pedals Jul 25, 2020
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Firmware Update Thrustmaster T300 on PS4 Jul 25, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster t300 horrible vibrations, need help Jun 25, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster T300 issue and fix Jun 23, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T300RS GT Firmware not updating Apr 7, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Thrustmaster T300 Wheel Jan 9, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T300 calibration issue Oct 23, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T300: dead Jun 2, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals No FFB on curbs (Thrustmaster t300) Apr 16, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T300 buttons are mislabeled Apr 4, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fixed - No Pedals or Steering - Thrustmaster T300RS Oct 10, 2018

3. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

I have used one and yes it is very good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. icetbag

icetbag Rookie

I have one and it is a great wheel for assetto.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

5. Kroegtijger

Kroegtijger Racer

There's no T300 RS profile, but you don't really need one. Just do the setup wizard and you should be good!

6. If you end up getting a t300 send me a PM and I will hook you up with the perfect settings for it.

paul_wev likes this.
  7. João Branco

João Branco Rookie

Thanks for all the replies, people. I'm going for the T300 rs then :). I'll PM Michael when I get it, thanks!

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  8. You have chosen wisely! Now start saving for a good set of pedals.

9. M-Bimmer

M-Bimmer Simracer

Been using the T300rs since 2015 (have the Ferrari 599 Alcantara wheel on it) but if i were buying today i’d go a Fanatec CSL elite since a great set of pedals is included with it or a Thrustmaster TS-PC racer and opt for Fanatec pedals (either CSL elite or Clubsport V3 you see on my rig)

For a very high end then SimCube OSW with Ascher racing button plate and a Fanatec clubsport wheel Flat1.
    Hope this helps.

[​IMG]Rseat RS1 Black (Button box/tablet + Keyboard/mouse trays) by M-Bimmer, on Flickr

10. I never would by the T300 again (Ferrari Alcantara Edition) The wheelbase is crap if you use it often. It broke down after one year, same with the one a cousin bought at the same time. So if you use it not that often it is ok. If you race in a league ( regularly and often use) do not buy it! It will loose its FFB (Motor and motor shaft exchange at both wheels), centering is off, calibration procedure goes crazy because of a damaged sensor.

sent from my mobile, cheers!

11. Blamer

Blamer Hardcore Simmer

I'd buy it again (Ferrari Alcantara Edition too)
    Best wheel I had so far (g27, g29, 920 among the others), you probably had a defective unit and should have asked for a replacement

12. Both of us had to send it to repair and had to wait a month for getting it back. Support answered no questions about the repairing time. If you seek at the net for T300 calibration and FFB failures, you´ll get a ton of replies...

13. Blamer

Blamer Hardcore Simmer

You'll get a ton for any and each wheel has ever been sold

14. Following this logic all wheels are crap?

15. Blamer

Blamer Hardcore Simmer

Yes
    No

Mine is the best I've ever owned, yours was crap.
    My G27,g29 and 920 where all defective and replaced by the sellers. Gave up on Logitech, maybe just bad luck... maybe, but search for "Logitech optical encoder"

But talking just about the wheel, having owned them all, I prefer (by far) the t300
    My opinion, of course

16. I bought mine second hand and average about 30-40 hours a week of use for the last two+ years. Knock on wood, but so far no issues whatsoever.

deni80s and paul_wev like this.
  17. deni80s

deni80s Gamer

what are the rudder settings in the profiler and the game?

18. Rudder settings?

19. sidy06

sidy06 Gamer

Try War Thunder forum.

20. deni80s

deni80s Gamer

sorry
    t300 setting (profiler, in game)