1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa welcomes Porsche!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

Ok. Let's say that they DID tell us September. Well, crap happens sometimes and ya just gotta deal with it. It's not like anyone was trying to deceive us. I don't think anyone here is going to die, except possibly @Brownninja97, if we have to wait a few more weeks. Heck, some of you long time sim guys have been waiting 15 years!! Geesh... We've got 24 Porsche's coming!!! :cool:

Atle Dreier likes this.
  2. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

[​IMG]

Guys im freaking out, im getting the shakes again. I cant function as a benefit to society without Porsche. Seriously though Porsches are massively complex so it completely makes sense. I'm pretty sure some of the cars there would take way longer then the SF15T did and in the cases of the 918 and 919 both are more advanced then the sf15t which is already a massively advanced car. Its the milestone of the century for kunos and they are working with the gods of motorsport, they have to get it right. I have no doubt the standards of Porsche are massively high, as seen by Aris he is definitely being challenged and the rest of the team is likely burned out by the various other things that need to be worked on.

snyperal and ALB123 like this.
  3. eric flick

eric flick Rookie

you can see the number of opponents might not increase on the Nordschleife at 130 with 24, it is **** has never traffic

4. eric flick

eric flick Rookie

5. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

I have no idea what you're talking about and what that has to do with Porsche.

Gunja likes this.
  6. SunBro

SunBro Alien

September never made sense anyway... What i'm scared the most about is the delaying of the final pack into 2017... I really, really, really doubt they will be able to release 24 cars in three months. THREE!!! I think eight cars a month is impossible by kunos standards. Since this is porsche we are talking about, they would never lower their quality standard for the sake of getting the dlc out on time. Sooo, yeah i think we are looking at a january/february release for the final porsche dlc. Mark my words.

7. Traind

Traind Hardcore Simmer

They have been working with Porsche for a year now. It isn't like they are actually producing eight cars in a month

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk 2

DaveS78 and LeDude83 like this.
  8. SunBro

SunBro Alien

Of course not. Remember how they showed a detail shot of a model right after announcing porsche? Yeah. they've definitely been working.... BUT....

Even if they have been working together for a year, 24 cars in one year and three months is still a lot. We are talking about making a car every three weeks. I don't think kunos can push out a new car every three weeks. Not with this quality.

I'm not even counting the japanese pack and red pack that's been done alongside porsche content.

9. Traind

Traind Hardcore Simmer

I don't think it is the volume of work that is causing this delay. I believe it is related to the console issues. Do you really want to launch a premium DLC like Porsche when there are core problems with the console titles? Customers need to see that the basic issues are getting fixed before they are having new content pushed to them.

Very quickly after the console patches are released you will see the Porsche DLC number 1 released also.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk 2

ALB123 likes this.
  10. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

Do not doubt, SunBro. Remember Matthew 11:4-6 -- 4 Jesus replied, “Go back and report to John what you hear and see: 5 The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is proclaimed to the poor. 6 Blessed is anyone who does not stumble on account of me. Oh yeah, and 24 Porsches are coming in 2016.”

Yatzeck and SunBro like this.
  11. sotti

sotti Gamer

12. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Nothing new, though.

13. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

14. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

15. Tacoscent

Tacoscent Racer

I'm least looking forward to the GT3 cars. If you took a regular Turbo S and put the same slicks on it as a GT3 it would crap on those GT3 cars. Highly dislike driving neutered race cars. That said, the other cars Porsche makes, their legendary race cars, bring them on!

For the street cars, 2017 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2015/2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS, 2012 GT2 RS, Cayman GT4, Porsche 911 Carrera S 2017, Porsche Panamera Turbo 2017, Porsche 918 Spyder, Porsche Macan Turbo. I know all these won't be in game, but I'd hope for Turbo S/GT3RS/GT4/918 at the bare minimum.

LChaves likes this.
  16. LChaves

LChaves Hardcore Simmer

I wonder if that's the one we are getting, looks cool

17. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

18. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Kind of hoped you would find an AC sticker somewhere on it. :D

Radfahrer likes this.
  19. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

From Marco's facebook it's the one.:D

LChaves likes this.
  20. Tacoscent

Tacoscent Racer

I know this is unrelated, but did you guys see the numbers the Porsche 911 Carrera S pulled in Motor Trends car of the year? It did a fking 11.5 sec 1/4 mile and just barely beat the ACR by a tiny bit. Seriously impressive for 420bhp. That car is dialed in. Hugely impressed with Porsche.

DaveS78 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.