1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Xbox One MP Issues

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by AC_CM505, Dec 7, 2016.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone,

Overnight, some of our players may have encountered issues while playing multiplayer. This was due to a server update. Now that is complete, you shouldn't experience any problems!

Horus likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions xbox servers and best laps issues Jun 12, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Xbox one graphics issues Nov 29, 2020
    Bug reports Multiplayer Issues on Console (PSN/Xbox Live) Nov 29, 2017
    Console Lounge 1.15 Update. Issues, bugs and suggestions (XBOX & PS4) Sep 12, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Xbox 360 controller shift issues on the maserati 250 f and the ford gt 40 Mar 11, 2017
    XBox One Discussions UPDATES: Xbox One Season Pass Issues Jan 11, 2017
    Bug reports Xbox background apps causing framerate issues - can this be improved? Dec 9, 2016
    XBox One Discussions PLEASE READ - Xbox One Issues / Bug Reporting Aug 31, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Xbox 360 Controller Issue -- Possibly Driver Issues? Dec 10, 2013
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Xbox 360 gamepad issues. Nov 12, 2013
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Car and tracks issues, xbox controller settings Nov 9, 2013
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Loosing save progress mid race and after race. (Xbox series x) Mar 19, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Frame drop or freeze on Xbox series X Mar 17, 2024
    XBox One Discussions Saved game crash Xbox series s Feb 22, 2024
    XBox One Discussions I FINALLY got my SA to play in Competition servers on xbox one and...... Feb 2, 2024

3. and about the season pass issue with the porsche dlc? any news?

4. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

The server problems 'Disconnected - there was an error connecting to the server' still remain I'm afraid. I tried it at 9am and just tried it again now. As soon as I attempt to join a server the game crashes at loading 0%. The server list shows the rooms but there are no players online.

The only difference is the game now crashes back to the in game menu rather than to the Xbox One home screen.

WoodyLizard likes this.
  5. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

The issue should have been resolved but it doesn't appear to be, unfortunately :( We're looking into it as we speak!

6. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

We've passed your message onto a member of the team to look into. :(

MBK72 likes this.
  7. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

Hi, but what about MP GT3 Monza? It's disappared but there is too mutch of GT3 SPA

8. tony wenham

tony wenham Rookie

just tried multiplayer still doesn't work

MBK72 likes this.
  9. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Good news :), the servers are up and I was able to join though I am all on my own!

Just ran 3 laps at Barcelona in the Audi GT3 and the framerate was perfect so a good start. Lets hope it stays this way when we get a full room.

10. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone! We've informed the team and they're going to continue looking into this :(

11. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Oh well that was short lived, the online now crashes at Loading 0% screen again!

12. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - We believe this issue has now been resolved! :)

ZapZap8 and MBK72 like this.
  13. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hey guys! We believe the issue with Xbox One multiplayer should now be resolved!

myimac, ZapZap8 and MBK72 like this.
  14. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Looking good there are now some players in various lobbies and it seems to be loading up just fine.

myimac likes this.
  15. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Thanks for letting us know! :) Much appreciated.

MBK72 likes this.
  16. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

:) Well done to all, it's not just working it is also massively improved online, the framerate is smooth and consistent, admittedly this was only with 4 players in the room but so so much better than before. I just ran a 8 lap online quali and race in the Cayman GT4 at Spa and everything worked perfectly - great wheel feedback, no stutter and there were even some track limits at the top of Eau Rouge. Tyre temperatures make a difference and are working as is fuel weight as the lap times tumbled nicely through the race. The race was clean too which must be a first for a random group.

Great stuff, a really huge improvement and now so playable. I look forward to trying this with more people in the online rooms later.

17. myimac

myimac Alien

Working for me now. Lovely improvement. Small stutter but normal for online other than that very good. I'm happy with the current improvements. Hope the next patch will be a similar step forward :)

MBK72 likes this.
  18. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

A full room of 15 GT2 cars at Spa worked perfectly tonight, some superb close racing with both friends and randoms. The only really noticeable slowdown was when friends joined or left party chat, possibly anything in the background happening on the Xbox. Much better than pCARS massive lag when people join or leave a session. Overall a night and day difference from release day when the framerate meant the game was unplayable.

Our group opinion was: amazing handling and fully playable.

19. myimac

myimac Alien

Yup amazing, my only frustration now is my inability with a controller. Have to say though the handling on controller is actually really good now as well

You can spot me online as "THE SANGHEILI" or I'll be the one massively over steering to understeering mid corner due to controller inability

MBK72 likes this.
  20. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Added you, look forward to a race soon.

21. WoodyLizard

WoodyLizard Gamer

Can I find out about private online lobbies in Australia, how it works. We seem to have very high ping rates 150 - 200+ when running private lobbies with only Australian players. But if we jump onto a set public lobby we get great low ping rates of around 15-30.

Only thing killing the online play for us Xbox players downunder as I believe the PlayStation crew in Australia have good low ping rates in their private lobbies.