1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Seat Position and more FOV past 50-60%

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Spitfire77, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

Please allow console users to adjust the seat position and unlock the FOV adjustment past 50-60%.

Many of us have different physical setups with TV/Monitors, desk, living room, chairs, wheel stands, etc.. and don't have the option to have a larger screen or sit very close to the screen.

Please provide the options to console users to adjust for our setups so the visual is more correct.

Thank you

ZX636, Ravellron, Hammerpgh and 4 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Virtual Reality Save seated position in VR? Jul 13, 2023
    Console Lounge Changing seat position in cockpit won't save May 30, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions In-Car seating positions Jun 27, 2021
    ACC User Interface Seat Position save file? Jan 7, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Xbox seat position Sep 19, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions seat position reset Jul 6, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Realistic Seat/View position Nov 17, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Seat position in triple screen Nov 10, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality menù and ingame menù away from my seated position Aug 26, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality No HUD in-game and Main Menu behind seated position Aug 12, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Seat position moving while driving Jul 12, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality WMR Reset Seated position without controllers fix Jun 4, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Help with center seated position May 31, 2019
    ACC General Discussions moving seat position, look functions and turn Off Virtual wheel Jan 17, 2019
    ACC General Discussions How to Adjust your Seating Position? Nov 17, 2018

3. inthebagbud

inthebagbud Gamer

On another (he who should not be named) racing game the console user can use keyboard shortcuts to alter the driving position in the different views , which I find extremely useful in cockpit view

Hammerpgh likes this.
  4. anub1s

anub1s Rookie

agree

Ravellron likes this.
  5. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

you mean begging for this option goes all the way back to august of last year and its still not added?

6. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

you mean begging for this option goes all the way back to august of last year and its still not added? Sorry don't mean to post that comment twice

7. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about it. It's my #1 requested feature, because It'd make a huge difference for me, but It's probably not planned as other PC features :(

8. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

....as much as I want to love this great game, Im ashamed to say this issue of being so extremely high up in the driving views is constantly making me think to myself while playing it that I just have to put up with it until Sept. That is heartbreaking. Simply opening up the dev camera thur our keyboard would do the trick. The nissian gt3, the 488 gt3 dash cam are so extremely high up its just to unreal. It feels like the dash is down at our knees. Please give us a way to fix this

9. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

This is how awful it is, Capture.PNG

10. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Just remembered about this thread and I'm quite happy to say I was wrong.

11. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

New info?

12. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

A few days ago, Stefano (main developer) said they're trying to add more FOV range (30-70) and adjustable seat position for the next update.

Spitfire77 likes this.
  13. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

Cool that is great news that they are working on it.

ZX636 likes this.