1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

1st hour impressions with AC

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by fstarred, Mar 18, 2017.

1. fstarred

fstarred Rookie

Realism setup:
    I guess many of us want to play AC with max realistic settings, so why don't put a shortcut settings menu with assisted and full realism value? I think it's very odd that traction control has a value of 0\100% and OFF is not settable. (Is 0% the realistic settings)

Look left/right:
    looking left and right
    should be gradual and not an on/off switch. This cause me several headaches and make no sense at all.

keep on the good work!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay AI start wet races on dry tires then pit after 1st lap Apr 28, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Pit limiter doesn't work after 1.8.4 [User error - 1st gear needed for limiter] Nov 30, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Dedicated server results json files oddly long 1st lap (1st sector) Nov 3, 2020
    PlayStation 4 Discussions PSR Assetto Corsa Cup - Sunday 31st May - Laguna Seca - Mazda MX-5 Cup May 20, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room OTCR Fun Event - 1h Endurance Driver Swap - Friday May 1st Apr 30, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Different driver names - 1st race 2x same driver Feb 9, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RLM 6H Endurance Race - 1st Feb 2020 - Sign up now! Dec 21, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RLM 6H Endurance Race - 1st Feb 2020 - Sign up now! Dec 21, 2019
    General modding discussion TRACK CAMERAS STUCK ON 1st CAMERA Oct 1, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting SP - 1st Monza Endurance - Can't switch driver Jul 8, 2019
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Grey windshield in 1st person mode, cant see Jun 26, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting [1.0.4] Crash in 1st qualy of Sprint race at Paul Ricard Jun 16, 2019
    ACC Gameplay always 1st position on start even after qualy Jun 3, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Car stuck in 1st gear and going backwards after spin May 28, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Jumping car in 1st chicane @ Zolder Jan 17, 2019

3. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Could you elaborate on that?

The realistic setting would be stability control off, TC and ABS on "factory" and adjusted to your liking if present in the car - not just everything off. So no clue what you mean.

4. fstarred

fstarred Rookie

I mean that a "realism" factory settings for adjusting automatically all settings should be very useful for any sim.

5. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Dont you have "pro" or something like that on console? But as @Epistolarius said, turn stability control off, traction control and abs to factory. On cars that have multiple steps of TC/ABS you can set it to different values, if its only on/off on the real car you can only set it to off/on.

The realism setting is called factory. :)

LeDude83 and fstarred like this.
  6. fstarred

fstarred Rookie

no there isn't

thank you

7. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I found this on google:
    [​IMG]
    Automatic gearbox - off
    automatic clutch - off
    automatic blip - off
    ideal racing line - off
    traction control - factory
    abs - factory
    stability control - 0%
    mechanical damage - 100%
    tyre wear - on
    tyre blankets - up to you, i think they are used in real life
    fuel consumption - on

Thats how pro is on PC :)

fstarred and TDS like this.
  8. fstarred

fstarred Rookie

thanks mate! :)

9. DAVEY-D

DAVEY-D Rookie

Hello peeps, can someone please tell me what the automatic blip on/off does?

10. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

try the shelby cobra on manual gearbox, first with it set to on make some laps, then turn to off....pay attention during a dowshifting and u will find it...:D

11. DAVEY-D

DAVEY-D Rookie

Thankyou very much for your reply I will try it.

12. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

quick anticipation...with on u don't need to do this

fstarred and DAVEY-D like this.
  13. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Well, isn't double clutching work like this:

Clutch, gear to neutral, clutch, select gear?

Isn't your example just heal and toeing?

Schnipp likes this.
  14. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

in fact autoblip let u dowshift without do heal toe....

LeDude83 likes this.
  15. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

I don't know 100% but you can see some fancy clutchwork on downshifts beyond simple heel-and-toe. He litereally "double-clutches" as in he steps on the clutch twice, quickly.

16. Kade

Kade Hardcore Simmer

Clutch in -> gear to neutral -> Clutch release -> Blip (rev-match) -> Clutch in -> Gear in.

I've had to shift like this with old tractors that has no syncros in the gearbox, it's pretty much the only way to downshift without stopping all together.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.