1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Wishlist, what is yours?

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Chreos, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Patrik1977

Patrik1977 Rookie

Track:
    Zolder
    Sebring
    Brno

Cars:
    GT 1 serie
    Maserati MC12 GT1
    Aston Martin DB9 GT1, Vantage GT3
    Chevrolet Corvette C6R GT1
    Ford GT

Cockpit window other with seat, virtual back mirror

Chreos likes this.
  2. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

For tracks - Bathurst (Aus), Highlands (NZ) and Philip Island (Aus) would be awesome.

For cars - Bac Mono, Ariel Atom and Radical. Lightweight Lappers.

paul_wev likes this.
  3. novcze

novcze Rookie

since PS4 Pro boost mode takes care of the most performance issues, I would add adjustable brake pressure for every car into my wishlist.

paul_wev likes this.
  4. Bier

Bier Rookie

Porsche 980 Carrera GT

why didnt they put it in the Porsche Pack since its one of the most iconic Porsches?

5. almarm

almarm Racer

I hope for timed races: a simple feature, included inmany sims (promissed in AC, I remember) what don't appear will be included before Kunos stop the development of the game.

Is this so difficult to implement?

6. Manu8019

Manu8019 Gamer

hmm , Algarve and Estoril tracks and add Koenigsegg´s pls pls :D

7. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Sorry, wrong thread

8. drivendriver

drivendriver Rookie

Cars:
    - Lancia Stratos
    - Lancia 037
    - Lancia Beta Monte-Carlo Group 5
    - Alpine A110
    - Ferrari Dino 246
    - Radical SR3
    - Dallara Stradale

An Italian game should have Lancias :) Aston Martin would be nice too.

Tracks:
    - Monaco
    - Le Mans
    - Virginia International Raceway (one of the best tracks in the US)
    - A point-to-point course (set in the Alps, for example)

pippo10 and paul_wev like this.
  9. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

algarve is really an erotic track.. it should be in...

Manu8019 and paul_wev like this.
  10. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

Classic Osterreichring, classic Spa, classic Zandvoort. Fast, dangerous and difficult. Nobody gets hurt playing Assetto Corsa.

11. Dark Lotus

Dark Lotus Rookie

Mercedes clk gtr

Ferrari f50 /f50gt

Nismo z tune skyline r34 gtr

Porsche 959

For tracks ld love to see track that is made for high speed like a super speed way

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

12. Rotters91

Rotters91 Rookie

Aston Martin GT3 and GT4
    Touring cars i.e. BTCC/WTCC

Le Mans
    Road America/Sebring/Road Altanta type US course
    Long Beach/Macau/Pau type street circuit
    British tracks i.e. Thruxton/Oulton Park/Croft etc.

13. fatihsendur

fatihsendur Rookie

Audi RS 5, please.

14. j n21t4

j n21t4 Rookie

My problem isn’t so much to do with wish lists. I am new to this and don’t know how to start a new thread so I’ll just post here if it isn’t an issue.

LaFerrari and LaFerrari FXXK:

I don’t know if people have noticed, but if you regularly drive the LaFerrari FXXK, you may noticed that Kunos have made it slower. And you may also notice that the LaFerrari is too quick if you also step into that.

On Monza, I used to have no trouble hitting a top speed of 205mph in the LaFerrari FXXK. There is also a video showing it was possible, which I will provide a link to after this point. In the LaFerrari, I can hit 204mph. Now though, I can only max 199mph in the LaFerrari FXXK and still hit 204mph in the LaFerrari. The LaFerrari FXXK also feels more understeery to me at times, and my lap times feel much slower, whereas they feel much faster than before with the LaFerrari.

Before, in the LaFerrari FXXK, I would be able to do 1:42 at best with 1:43 as a general or more consistent time. Now, I can only do a best of 1:44, with 1:45-1:47 being more consistent. With the LaFerrari, I’m also consistent with 1:47-1:48. I’m more comfortable driving the LaFerrari FXXK, so it shouldn’t be that close.

I also got the AI to do a race on Alien level (I’m a PS4 player), and the LaFerrari FXXK set a 1:43.695, while the LaFerrari set a 1:46.838. That’s only a difference of 3.2 seconds, when it should be 5+ seconds. Yes, Ferrari claim the LaFerrari FXXK is 5 seconds quicker than the LaFerrari on Fiorano, which is a much different track, but I can prove the quickness with three videos on the Fiorano mod, which I will go into detail about later.

The LaFerrari, on the other hand, is way too quick on a straight line in the game. There’s a channel testing acceleration of some cars in Assetto Corsa, (will provide link below) and the LaFerrari managed 0-186mph (0-300km/h) in 14.8 seconds and 0-200mph (0-322km/h) in 17.6 seconds. In reality, the LaFerrari has done 0-186mph (0-300km/h) in 17.5 seconds, but in game it’s basically already at 200mph. And also the Agera R, which is much quicker than the LaFerrari, does 0-186mph in 14.53 seconds and 0-200mph in 17.68 seconds in reality, indicating that the LaFerrari in game is too quick because it shouldn’t be able to post similar times as the Agera R.

Also, what I noticed was I remember the LaFerrari being quicker than a LaFerrari FXXK once they both hit gear 7. But now, the LaFerrari is quicker from just before they hit gear 6 (in the middle of gear 5).

And I also tested the P1 GTR on Monza, and it also has the same trap speeds of the LaFerrari FXXK, so maybe Kunos slowed it down for BoP? Because on any track, these two cannot be separated in terms of trap speed, they both literally have the same acceleration.

Finally, the hybrid system of the LaFerrari also recharges way too quick. And the best place to notice it is on the Monza 1966 Full Course. The LaFerrari can enter a braking zone and have full battery charge. The 918 Spyder, P1, P1 GTR and LaFerrari FXXK cannot recharge like that, they barely recharge it halfway. It is also quicker than both the LaFerrari FXXK and P1 GTR on that track.

Going back to Fiorano, which is different to Monza, the LaFerrari and LaFerrari FXXK are 5 seconds apart. And neither of these cars are mods in the game. But on the Fiorano mod, a YouTuber called Julio Cezar Kronbauer does hot laps for both, and the difference is 2.651 seconds, when it should be 5 seconds. Links below:

LaFerrari -
    LaFerrari FXXK -

(By the way, his videos are interesting. I suggest you check them out).

Maybe he was unable to drive the LaFerrari FXXK but he looks comfortable enough in both.

My conclusion is that the LaFerrari FXXK has been made slow, and the LaFerrari is way too quick. But that’s my take, what’s yours?

15. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

better to make a specific thread imo and tag Lord Kunos or Aris. It will likely go unnoticed here.

16. j n21t4

j n21t4 Rookie

Oh okay. I’m new here so please tell me how? I just see notices that says I’m limited because of not having a Steam account?

17. Lorenzo_im

Lorenzo_im Rookie

Nice topic, mate I would also love to have La Sarthe in the game and the Trento-Bondone track that is on pc...there would be so much other stuff that the list would be too long actually hahahah

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

18. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

You don't need a steam account. Open a thread in console section or PS4 section. Right under the search bar at the top on the right it says post new thread. This will appear when in console or PS4 section.

19. j n21t4

j n21t4 Rookie

Thank you very much. It’s been done. But on the real subject of this thread, here is my wishlist, with reasoning:

Possible car packs (suggestions)

Track Supercar Pack:
    * Porsche 911 GT2 RS (991.2)
    * Dodge SRT Viper ACR
    * McLaren 675LT
    * Ford GT (2017)
    * Ferrari F12tdf
    * Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C7)
    * Ferrari 458 Speciale
    * Porsche 911 GT2 RS (997)
    * Mercedes Benz AMG GT R

* Hockenheimring, Paul Ricard or Circuit of the Americas

I think that this pack is needed so that the Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce has competitors. It has none, as it is currently outclassed by the Holy Trinity and Huayra, leaving a gap in car classes. The cars listed can go against both the Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce and Huracán LP640-4 Performante, and would be great competition.
    ———————————————————————
    In fact, now that I think about it, I feel that the 488 GTB and 812 Superfast are too fast for their class. Between their current class and the hypercar class, I think there’s a gap big enough for two classes: Supercar A, which would be the track supercar mentioned above, and Supercar B.

Proposed Supercar B class:

For this class, I’d take the Ferrari 488 GTB and Ferrari 812 Superfast, as they are too quick for their current class, and class them together. I’d then transfer other supercars to this class, such as the Nissan GT-R Nismo, McLaren 570S, Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera, Ferrari 458 Italia, Porsche 911 Turbo S, McLaren MP4-12C and Porsche 911 GT3 RS. Then I’d add cars.

Suggested cars for proposed B class:
    * Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
    * Ferrari F12berlinetta
    * Lamborghini Huracán LP610-4
    * McLaren 650S
    * Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 Superveloce
    * Ferrari 599 GTO
    * Aston Martin One-77
    * Ferrari Enzo Ferrari
    * Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren
    * Dodge SRT Viper TA
    * Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6)
    * Ford GT (2006)
    ———————————————————————-
    British Car Pack:
    * Aston Martin DBR9
    * Aston Martin Vulcan
    * Jaguar XJ220
    * Jaguar F-Type SVR
    * McLaren F1
    * Ultima GTR 720
    * Ultima Evolution 1020 Coupe

* Mount Panorama, Suzuka or Fuji

Adding the Jaguar XJ220 would give the Ferrari F40 more competition. The F-Type SVR would be a better fit into the class that the 488 GTB is currently in. Would be interesting to see if the Vulcan can hang with the Zonda R. The Ultima cars would be awesome to see on track, wonder how they would do against other hypercars.
    ———————————————————————-
    Hypercars Pack:
    * Lamborghini Veneno
    * Koenigsegg Agera RS
    * Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport
    * Bugatti Chiron
    * Hennessey Venom GT
    * Koenigsegg Agera One:1
    * Ferrari Enzo FXX
    * Koenigsegg Regera

* Thermal Club or Le Mans

You might think the Veyron 16.4 Super Sport is a bad car to put, but I think it would be great competition for the 1200bhp Gallardo Superleggera S3. The Koenigsegg Regera would be interesting. Off the line, wouldn’t be as quick as the other three hypercars, but wonder on a track. It is quite heavy though, weighing only 2kg less than a Ferrari F12berlinetta and Aston Martin One-77, and 6kg lighter than the 918 Spyder Weissach Package.

Dark Lotus and paul_wev like this.
  20. Dark Lotus

Dark Lotus Rookie

I'd also love to see the corvette z1 an z06 . The viper acr would be awsome along with the with a tuned r34 gtr.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk