1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Group B Audi crashes the game (similar to F2004).

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by DatNoiseV12, Feb 23, 2018.

1. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

Trying to access the drivetrain tab crashes the game, just like the F2004 before the 1.17 update.

@AC Support
    @AC_CM505

edit. forgot to say that this issue must have been introduced by one of the last updates / hotfixes, because it didn't happen before and I'm 100% sure about it.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room This Audi Sport Quattro S1 E2 Replica Is Keeping Historic Group B Rallying In Motion Apr 5, 2017
    Audio Bugs & Issues Audi S1 Group B blow-off valve Feb 26, 2017
    ACC Multiplayer GT2 cars output as GT4 carGroup in results Jan 29, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions IXR ACC Discord Group (Leagues) Jun 9, 2023
    Console Lounge Looking for UK/Europe Racing Group/league to join. Feb 11, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room Lets make a causal racing league/group/community Jan 6, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions carGroup PS4 Server Sep 5, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC Québec! Groupe Facebook et Discord Jan 25, 2020
    ACC Physics Group National pace at Spa Jun 15, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Racing group for good clean Racers May 16, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room Looking for small groups/clubs to test new site Feb 12, 2019
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Looking for group/friends/club to race with. Jan 20, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room Group C live broadcast at Kyalami 67 | september 1 at 20:00 BST Sep 1, 2018
    Online Leagues / Championships room Group C Watkins Glen - watch the livestream august 4 20.15 BST Aug 4, 2018
    Online Leagues / Championships room Group C | Interlagos 1975 Sign up trailer Jul 15, 2018

3. Mike Jones

Mike Jones Gamer

Makes you wonder if any other cars are affected. No doubt someone will now go about testing all cars :confused:

DatNoiseV12 and Scuderia Paul like this.
  4. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

2 minor bugs on Laguna Seca ( perhaps also on other tracks )

1 : Alfa Romeo GTA in race , when your car is in the pit and you look in your mirror the alfa Romeo GTA behind you has no bumper and lights .
    2 : BMW M3 E30 groupA , when in setup and go to drive ratio the gear sets jumps always back to 1 .

DatNoiseV12 and olevet like this.
  5. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

It's possible, as you say, that there are other cars plagued by the very same problem..but i simply don't have enough free time to test them all.

Traks1 and Hugo Catarino like this.
  6. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

I just can say that additionally to the Audi S1 E2 Crash issue there are some other livery issues too :(

• The orange Porsche 911 GT3 RS appears red unless really close to the camera
    • The light blue / orange stripe Porsche 917 K appears white unless really close to camera
    • Both black liveries on the Alfa 4C and 488 are green, the FXXK black is also a dark green
    • Maserati MC12 GT1 blue livery still bugged (gets black)

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    olevet likes this.
  7. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

The Gulf liveries n°6 and 9 of the GT40 have one little issue.when the sunlight gets reflected,you can see two stripes inside the round orange part of the front end.Its like the car has two stripes and someone painted a round livery around them

olevet likes this.
  8. Mike Jones

Mike Jones Gamer

Same here mate. I did test the Grp B Audi though and can confirm the game crashes to dashboard when trying to access the transmission tab. Behaviour seems identical to the previous issue with the F2004. Hope the Devs will sort.

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  9. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

+ all the livery issues (GT3 RS, Ferrari 488GTB, Ferrari FXX K, Alfa 4C, Porsche 917K, Maserat MC12 GT1, Toyota Celica, Toyota Supra, and maybe the Huracan Performante-> didn´t test if they fixed it already - was the same bug with black livery which is/was dark green) + the Giulia Shift-indicator-bug -> funny thing is that sometimes it works, sometimes the yellow bar goes to the half and sometimes it doesn´t work at all
    => PLEASE Kunos fix it :)

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  10. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

I do wonder if Kunos will actually release a hotfix for this and all the other stuff mentioned in the 1.19 thread or if no more updates will ever be released for AC on consoles (other than the upcoming one on Xbox).

Hugo Catarino and DatNoiseV12 like this.
  11. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

I believe more updates are coming. We missunderstood the message from pankykapus; he wanted to say those graphic bugs you reported would be the last to be fixed for the incoming update. After that he said in another post "for a later update".

Would be good they state clearly what are the plans for AC1 on consoles.

Kriig, Hugo Catarino and DatNoiseV12 like this.
  12. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

Dont know. i remember they quickly said something about the other crashes (F2004, 919, corvette) but no words from them about the Audi!
    I hope you're right and yes, it would be good if they could say something about the current state and future plans for Assetto on ps4 and xbox.

SlimCharles and svenvangent like this.
  13. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Yes, he said that:
    "In any case, the Mclaren GTR skin has been fixed for a later update, as well as some of the paint issues with the Giulia and the Maserati."
    From what I've read, those cars have been fixed by the last patch (1.19), so I think that was the "later update".

DatNoiseV12 and SlimCharles like this.
  14. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Ummm that's a bit worrying then...

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  15. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

yes, those skins are fixed now. Without another update (1.20), all the other problems will remain there forever..

16. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

GT3 RS purple is bugged too... it is black until it is very near to the camera!

17. Hugo Catarino

to be fair,as much as annoying livery issues are (and they are!) the audi quattro problem is much bigger and that one truly needs a fix!it's a game breaker

SlimCharles likes this.
  18. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

That's true, but if Kunos plans to release a hotifx for the Audi S1 E2, maybe they can also include a few fixes for some liveries.

I honestly don't know how many skins are currently glitched; a complete, updated list would be handy for the developers.

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  19. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

Alfa Romeo Giulia -- Shift display

Alfa Romeo 4C -- Black paint is dark green

Audi S1 E2 - Drivetrain setup crash

Ferrari 458 GT2 -- Glitched roll cage textures

Ferrari 488 GTB -- Black paint is dark green

Ferrari FXX K -- Black paint is dark green

Maserati MC12 GT1 -- Blue liveries turn black

Porsche GT3 R -- #00 livery is broken

Porsche GT3 RS -- Orange paint turns red / Purple turns black / Probably others are messed up too

Porsche 917K -- Gulf Livery turns white

Toyota Celica -- Repsol #02 livery is broken

Toyota Supra -- Black paint is dark green

Xherdani, ZX636 and Traks1 like this.
  20. Hugo Catarino

Ford GT40 Gulf livery nº 6 and 9: on replays,when the sunlight hits the car, two vertical stripes appear on the round orange part on the front end,also on the single stripe that leads to the said round part

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  21. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Didn't expect this many and I think there were less problems before the last three updates.