1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Bugged AI level

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by RotaxRider, Apr 21, 2018.

1. RotaxRider

RotaxRider Rookie

I know this game's difficulty has been discussed a lot, but i think that my situation is worth being considered.
    Whenever i start a race, there is no difference between very easy and very hard, because on very easy the first 2/3 opponents tend to disappear while the others are quite fast too (like a medium-hard) but i can challenge them.

Anyway,the bug is: if i'm fast enough to overtake everyone at the first corners then all the cars become slow and i give them like 5 seconds each lap or more (probably the difficulty becomes very easy).

So i can choose between winning with 30 seconds gap or failing each race.
    How can i fix this? The game would be quite fun with my t150

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Physics Bugs & Issues TC levels bugged Jan 8, 2017
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Porsche 991II GT3 bugged? Dec 21, 2022
    ACC Physics Ferrari Setup Screen Suspension Telemetry Bugged? Mar 17, 2022
    ACC Physics Weather transitions bugged since 1.8? Jan 23, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Replay is bugged when FSR and 16:9 Broadcast Cameras are enabled Jan 11, 2022
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Bugged results in quali and race sessions in North America Competitive race Dec 27, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer CP servers are bugged Nov 6, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer CP servers are bugged Oct 7, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Broken/bugged custom championship Jul 18, 2021
    ACC User Interface Ongoing championship AI skill adjustment bugged Feb 26, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars [BUG] ACC - Livery Creator for Lexus is Bugged Aug 19, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Porsche 911 GT3R II cockpit indicators bugged. Jun 18, 2020
    ACC Physics Friendly reminder that the MoTeC histograms are still bugged Jun 6, 2020
    ACC User Interface Consistency chart bugged May 26, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards TR bit bugged in Suzuka Mar 2, 2020

3. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Support on the game is finished, they even didn't port the last 12 special events from the Bonus Pack 3... So don't even expect that they will bother to fix something like the difficulty levels that are broken and being reported since launching day from the console version practically 2 years ago ..

I would be easy to have ported the Ai difficulty slider as it is on the PC version ... But no... They "made" a level system for console version...

It will be the same game as the the PC version with a different IU and no mod support they said 2'5 years ago....:rolleyes:

It's not even near

4. RotaxRider

RotaxRider Rookie

Such a shame. I can understand minor bugs,crashes online...but realeasing a game with broken difficulty and not fixing it simply is too much.
    Even if i still enjoy the game,i hope this company will close soon. It's what it deserves.