1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

S1e05 - changelog and more

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by nonnex, Jul 19, 2015.

1. nonnex

nonnex Alien

Here the glued ChLog from the stream:

Full resolution can be seen under: http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150719/tr7qvffw.jpg
    Have fun and behave. ;)

Preview:
    AC_CHG_1_2.jpg

Additionals:
    Ability to finish practice or Q lap if started before checkered in MP; game will check for movement and apply 120% rule to 'defeat trolls'

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions ACC Updates NO changelog ?? Jun 14, 2023
    ACC Physics Performance updates changelog Jan 17, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting tyre set selection disappeared in "Fuel&strategy" menu [Consult changelog] Dec 3, 2021
    Chit Chat Room 1.8 Changelog (unofficial) Aug 26, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Please help with v1.6 changelog - new features added May 18, 2016
    Chit Chat Room 1.4 changelog!!! ;) Apr 1, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Update 1.2. probaly changelog? May 8, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Version 1.1.5 changelog spell mistake or something else? Mar 23, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa v1.1.3 update changelog Mar 19, 2015
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Changelog - update 0.22 Jul 17, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Latest two little update - no changelog Jan 20, 2014
    Suggestions changelogs in Steam Nov 25, 2013
    Suggestions Changelog thread Nov 13, 2013

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

OMG FREE CARS

[​IMG]

to be serious though there is actually a lot in that patch which i would really love right now, man i cant wait for the AI to overtake once again. i mainly play single player so its great

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  4. Also added: Ability to finish practice or Q lap if started before checkered in MP; game will check for movement and apply 120% rule to 'defeat trolls'

5. Thx for this infos

6. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Can only repeat:

They usually act like features & patch notes are top secret, but don't ask me why.

The biggest thing by far will be AI (SP) and Plugins (MP).

burrito likes this.
  7. Fixing the 'curb of death' and SAT values seems pretty big IMO.

I know that the open wheel crowd will be happy when they see it confirmed that they can turn off DRS using a button.

There have been multiple threads and who knows how many posts asking for the 'finish qual lap like in real life' so I would think that it being implemented is highly welcomed and appreciated.

Having MP servers with anything other than clear and 26 degrees will be huge.

8. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

Was hoping for a sat slider.

9. Epocx

Epocx Alien

I can only pray that framerate will do.
    because mp is -20 fps for my
    and weather is -20 fps for me

my base fps is around 50-70

if you subract 40 you go into unplayable territory.

but we havent seen all of the changelog.
    alot of good stuff!!!

10. A GTX 970 or AMD 290x will fix your problem there :)

11. Hate to say it @Epocx but it is time to upgrade; you are pushing a high resolution with decent graphic settings with a pretty old (in pc time) graphics card that wasn't the highest end stuff when it was new.

12. Having the ability to lock a car to a tire type in a server is most appreciated from me; I have been begging for this since forever.

13. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I agree, hehe.. To even be able to run that resolution and settings is impressive to get that high fps. :)

I think online is demanding on the CPU aswell so a new cooler and overclock a bit could help.

/ offtopic done

Thanks for the log @nonnex

14. D1visor

D1visor Alien

I have a MSI GTX 970 to which I upgraded from a HD 6870. It's ridiculous how much faster the 970 is :)

15. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

[removed the other stuff I furiously wrote]

SAT sounds interesting, but honestly I have no imagination what will change. Short ELI5 for me?

16. Now we could have races with real temperature settings, I mean, if in monza is 34 deg we can set it the same way in game :)

Pr0Dr1v3r likes this.
  17. Tiago Lima

Tiago Lima Alien

i went from a 7870 and oh my .... :D

William Sebastian likes this.
  18. Cuthere

Cuthere Racer

Maybe stefano tell smth about sparks?

19. What does this mean??

20. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

This I guess:
    https://www.formula1.com/content/fo...tice_qualifying_and_race_start_procedure.html
    Q1: Lasts for 18 minutes, at the end of which time the six slowest cars (based on a 22-car field) drop out and fill the final six grid places. However, any driver whose best Q1 lap time exceeds 107 percent of the fastest time set during that session will not be allowed to take part in the race without the discretion of the stewards.

But it will porbably just cut the qualify and go to race

21. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

tyre limitation :):D:) serious closure for me, small insignificant unimportant to some, it has been bugging the carp out of me since we got MP! seriously excited for this update, i still would like to know how this system will work with multi car but even if we can only use 1 type of car to do it, it will still be a great addition

V8_KB and Michael Hornbuckle like this.