1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 1.14 Bugs and errors report!

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by PRO Stream BG, May 18, 2017.

1. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Yes it appears that way but all you have to do is set the camera how you like, then when it says cancel/continue, press continue and it will be set. Hope that helps.

UCANT-SCOPE-ME and PRO Stream BG like this.
  2. Perell0ne

Perell0ne Racer

Nice update but with some but...
    Here a separate list of issues (1 bug, other I think are just silly choices) for CUSTOM CHAMPIONSHIP:
    1 - The ghost is always there during the race (by the way would be nice to have an option to hide it in qualifying too)
    2 - after qualify why you are on the grid line and not in the box? It's likely you have to set up your car differently, at least add fuel.
    3 - after race finish why you are teleported to box seeing other completing the lap. Then nothing happen and just by pressing "back" you have then to exit with "are you sure" warning. Doesn't feel like you completed anything, but retiring for championship. No need for podium animation, but at least a comprehensive result of the race (total time, best lap, position etc) and a "continue" button.
    4 - no clear how and when it saves the championship. Assuming it's acceptable to be forced to make practice, qualify and race at once, at least specify this is way it works.

UCANT-SCOPE-ME and PRO Stream BG like this.
  3. MakaveliA7X

MakaveliA7X Hardcore Simmer

Hey I am just curious if the souND bug u mention is also on single player or was it on multiplayer?
    I am on xbox and don't have the patchance but since ps4 has the patch the xbox servers havery been strange and I for the first time have heard some weird sound only when I step on the gas . A looping electronic glitch sound but it might only be a server error. See if single player doea it as well maybe?

4. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone! If you wish to submit a bug directly to Kunos, you now can, using our bug submission form below. Whilst you won't get a reply directly from the team, this method will ensure that your bug is seen by Kunos...
    BUG SUBMISSION FORM - https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form18/index.html

5. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

I awready submitted my bugs who i found, but with this thread we compare and share some others, for exemple have people who have a ghost car bug, and i dont, but others like the sound glitch i didnt report it until i not see a person here who explain it, and after that i test it too and i have the same and report it too! (so basicly we gone a use this thread between us, and with sure we report to the link who your guys are mention here, after confirmation of one or more persons who experiance any of this errors) Thanks

6. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Would be great that everyone that got a bug opens a tread just like when the community asked for custom button mapping feature.

So they will see more "movement" around here in the bug report section.

@AC_CM505 it would really be helpful for the community to make a pinned tread /post with all the bugs/issue reported and in hands of the development team and also the status of them.

So everyone would now what is reported and on what fixes are the team working.

The "direct" bug report system doesn't work.... Realy it doesn't... Lot of issues and bugs that wher reported in the 3 ways are still in the game.

What should be better is that some devs come around here giving some feedback to the users also at least once every week.

Thanks in advance and hopefully this feedback is useful for you and the team to improve and make things better

windclimber, ZX636, Perell0ne and 4 others like this.
  7. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

this x 1000.
    so tired of wasted feedback and the same copied&pasted answers we get in each bug thread. . . it doesnt work. my post from another thread:
    "only real solution would be having human feedback from the devs themselves. we saw @apiva once and if we can have him back on the forums, maybe once a week or every two weeks, i'm sure the situation would improve. i really envy the pc folks for the amazing support they receive daily. i really do."
    im sure they can fix whats broken but communication is essential.

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  8. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

What a bad luck! My T300RS dies today on Higlands Long (offline championship) , i dont think AC have something to do , but to share my bad luck with you! (if someone can send me a new one , otherwise gone a miss the Button Mapping feature :) ) (im joking, because otherwise must cry) what a bad luck! In the worst moment, i was so happy with the 1.14 and incoming 1.15...but is over for me the racing... Have a good luck guys and enjoy the game at maximum for me!!!

9. Hope you get a replacement "real soon".

pippo10 and PRO Stream BG like this.
  10. Perell0ne

Perell0ne Racer

You can always use controller!
    Joking.. I bought PS4 and wheel together and never even tried drive with controller.
    Sure it's possible but then it's no longer a Sim.

PRO Stream BG likes this.
  11. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Never gone a play Assetto with DS4, is better not play it , than use the controller! :)

Perell0ne and Carlos_Fandango like this.
  12. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Dunno man I really enjoy it with a DS4. Hope you get your wheel sorted.

PRO Stream BG and DatNoiseV12 like this.
  13. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

I can't enjoy it with DS4, the game comes from PC this mean is Wheel Based (apart the Simulation) , also i notice with DS4 have some wierd feel, its not like the GTSport (who is based on DS4, or Project cars who have some inferior FFB feel compared to AC, due of the DS4 in mind when was created..., and Assetto is not maded with a controler in mind (and for this is the best game with a wheel until date) i not touch it after my T300RS stops working...and the only way to play it one day, gone a be when get new wheel! :)

PS: The wheel manufactures must buy a AC copys and sell their wheels with a free copy of AC for their customers :) its a must have game for wheel... :)

Perell0ne likes this.
  14. Perell0ne

Perell0ne Racer

What's happened exactly to your wheel? Cause I've the same (5 month life): should I worry or take care to something specifically?

paul_wev likes this.
  15. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

I never experiance any overheat or any kind of problems with it...and just stops works in the middle of a race on Higlands Long Custom Championship (offline) second lap ...suddenly controler disconected messege appear on the screen, and after unplug and plug the usb the wheel never start again... I make few ps4 restarts, but didnt work (the motor didnt start) yestarday we are open it compleatly to see if have any 8nternal cable disconection or any visual damage...but not all looks perfect like new, also i test a other t300rs power cable from.my friend but , same , didnt start... I contact with trustmaster but still waiting any respounse (my guarantee is over before few mounts) but i ask for any help what can be happen ,not to ask for replacement, just info ..what can be and if i can detect the problem and try to fix it..but still waitin a email from trustmaster!

Perell0ne likes this.
  16. Flavus

Flavus Racer

maybe this will help

Perell0ne, paul_wev and PRO Stream BG like this.
  17. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Thanks for the video man! We go test it like him... Because is the same issue like my t300rs..just didnt work at all.. I hope this is the reason!!! Thanks i make you know if works!

paul_wev likes this.
  18. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

@Flavus ! First of all thanks for the video about the repairment of the power of the wheel, in my case this not solve the problem , the motor still without running, we do exactly the same stuff with the power supply but the wheel didnt start calibrating...and enter power! Maybe is in the other chip under the motor or is the motor itself...we continue testing parts and stuff , let see if is posible to be repaired and if is and we fix it, definitivley we must make a video how...because many people, looking the intermet have the same issue...again Thanks for the video who makes the first step in the right direction!

19. Flavus

Flavus Racer

No worries, be sure to give thanks to the guy who made the video.
    I think that the PS4 supplies 5v to permit the wheel to power up as shown in the video but the base also will not power on if it has no communication established. I know this because I wired a logitech power supply to the wheel base which bypasses the Thrustmaster transformer power unit and it will not calibrate until I plug it in to a PC or a Playstation.
    These wheels are great when they work but reliability is very poor. I have had 1 wheel base replaced under warranty and suffer from regular random button activation. I also have a problem where the brake will re calibrate if I change car or track and not reach 100% braking. Not sure if that is T300 or AC bug so raised a query with Kunos.

20. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Yes , thx! Also before braking, have seen some random button press during the race, more often was the brake bias change when i turning... It was strange, but also happened in Pcars , so is a T300 problem not AC or Pcars... If we cant make it working again, probanly gone a get a Fanatec wheel (CSL is the only supported on ps4) or gone a wait to get the t700rs (who is direct drive, and have analog sticks and more buttons) IDK yet, all good wheels costs a lot of money, first i owned g27, later t500, now t300... Im a bit dessapointed with the durability of this wheels... Is better wait until t700 comes out or any other fanatec new wheel...