1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

2018 F1 Real Cam Onboard Lap = Video + Screen Shot

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Danilo 2, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Danilo 2

Danilo 2 Gamer

2. Danilo 2

Danilo 2 Gamer

Episode 2

3. Danilo 2

Danilo 2 Gamer

4. johnniewalk

johnniewalk Rookie

I seriously hope that Codemasters gives us an option to hide it, I don't need it when driving in my living room..

5. Danilo 2

Danilo 2 Gamer

At least in this mod ACFL has the option of taking

6. Danilo 2

Danilo 2 Gamer

7. Danilo 2

Danilo 2 Gamer

8. Danilo 2

Danilo 2 Gamer

9. Danilo 2

Danilo 2 Gamer

Atrased :(

10. Danilo 2

Danilo 2 Gamer

11. Danilo 2

Danilo 2 Gamer

Hello!

For the people who are following and enjoying my videos, I need a favor, I need your help.

The continuation of my channel and this series depends a lot on how many people watch each video. For more people to watch, it is necessary for Youtube to recommend the videos to others.

So Youtube will only leverage my videos, if people click on like and, most importantly, comment on the video.

So, I really need that, if possible, you make a comment on the video, however simple it may be.

Can I count on your help? :)

12. Danilo 2

Danilo 2 Gamer

13. Danilo 2

Danilo 2 Gamer

14. Danilo 2

Danilo 2 Gamer

15. • Passion- The boutiques have a passion for working as compared to large firms. They are more creative and try to satisfy the customer with an appropriate solution. They pay less focus on traditional marketing planning.

Improved Integrated Communications are required in every organization so that all the clients can feel delightful and happy.

To know more about boutique services, visit the website http://strategiesdc.ae/.

16. Danilo 2

Danilo 2 Gamer

Tem alguem aqui assistindo ainda??

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fullmetaljake likes this.
  17. Danilo 2

Danilo 2 Gamer

Real Sparck Photo
    [​IMG]

18. Danilo 2