1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 24h Le Mans track

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by lmpl, Jun 24, 2016.

1. lmpl

lmpl Rookie

Hi All,
    Since AC console version will not have mods, it is as shame that we cannot race in Le Mans.
    I hope and realy appreciate if, sooner than later, the track appear as DLC. This game realy realy need it.

What is your oppinion on this?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room VSR 24h of Le Mans - LMP2 (URD), GTE (URD) with Driver Swaps Mar 30, 2022
    Console Lounge 24h Le Mans 2018 thread Jun 16, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues My server don't work with 24H of le mans track Jan 4, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Le Mans 24hrs Livestream Jun 14, 2017
    Chit Chat Room 24Hrs of LeMans behind the scenes vid Jun 14, 2017
    Chit Chat Room A.C. needs a Le Mans 24hrs dreampack. Jul 4, 2016
    Liveries Ford GT40 - 1966 Le Mans 24hr #2 Feb 7, 2016
    Liveries 24h le mans 2015 skins (collection thread) Jan 6, 2016
    Chit Chat Room 24hours lemans live streaming racedepartment Jun 13, 2015
    3D car models Elms/wec/24 h le mans/uscc/24h spa/bes/vln skins (temporarily stopped) Sep 17, 2014
    Chit Chat Room 2014 24hrs of lemans- no eurosport. Jul 23, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Le Mans 24H coming up, KUNOS!! Jun 6, 2014
    Liveries Ferrari 458 Italia GT2 24hr Le Mans 2013 Dec 31, 2013
    ACC Troubleshooting Nords24hr LFM: Secends per Frame Apr 8, 2024
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Strange terrain texture after the Schumacher-S on the new 24h Nürburgring layout Apr 4, 2024

3. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I agree completely. Circuit de la Sarthe is one of the most relevant circuits in the world as it hosts the finest and most historic endurance race there is. I think it is a huge loss not to have la Sarthe and I can only hope along with many others that Kunos add it soon. The lack of the circuit is the more glaring when you consider Assetto Corsa will have, over the coming months, incredible cars - Toyota TS040-HYBRID, Audi R18 e-tron quattro, Porsche 919 Hybrid and Mazda 787B - which were designed primarily to compete there.

Let us hope our prayers get answered.

4. fbiehne

fbiehne Hardcore Simmer

Ever thought about licensing costs?
    Please…before you demand something, think about it.

5. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

who's demanding anything ? :rolleyes:

Licensing costs are somewhat moot, Marco scored Porsche....what else needs saying.

6. Fat-Alfie

Fat-Alfie Hardcore Simmer

Buy the PC version of AC and make Le Mans yourself :D

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  7. fbiehne

fbiehne Hardcore Simmer

Well, you seem to know all about licensing and stuff.
    And getting this license means that you get every other license…?
    Don’t get that logic.

Freddie Seng and PhenOm like this.
  8. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I am aware licencing costs can be expensive. With AC becoming more popular and the imminent console release bringing in more players I would love to see it added. It would be a fabulous.

I hope to see la Sarthe added. I am not demanding it nor did I demand it in my previous post which you obviously didn't read properly...

Nick Moxley and GTAce like this.
  9. fbiehne

fbiehne Hardcore Simmer

Sure…but this thread is imo just another wishlist.
    Many people here want Le Mans and a laserscanned version would be great, but at this moment just Iracing will offer that in the nearer future.

10. I know that they've already tried to get the LM license, but at the time it was too expensive for them. Mind you, this was over a year ago (if not two at this point), and for sure their price range has widened since then.

11. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Racer

iRacing will not be on console.
    pCars has Le Mans (Circuit de la Sarthe) and the Bugatti layout, and 24hr races (day/night - weather - multi class).
    I see no harm in people asking, people have been asking about Porsche and look...

12. Who cares about an official LM track anyway, since we got Tiago Lima´s latest update, I´m already fulfilled.

I´m kidding, although Tiago´s track is very very nice, it´d be nice to have it officially Laser Scanned, yes.

13. yusupov

yusupov Alien

laserscanning le mans is a huge deal. if itll make it into AC they'd have had to do it this year.

14. Marco was there, wasn´t he? :D

yusupov likes this.
  15. yusupov

yusupov Alien

yes, at least marco. im cautiously hopeful :)

16. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Yep...agreed. IMO they will include it some time.

TDS and Scuderia Paul like this.
  17. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Yes, and Project cars has Le Mans, not scanned iirc but....

Tracks seem less important than cars in Kunos's world view... Of course it's their product so its up to them to judge the relative value of different types of content and features and content.

18. Well, it's probably because track licenses are much more expensive than car licenses....and they can't afford 100k each for a bunch of tracks.

Seria17hri11er and nate like this.
  19. testdriver69

testdriver69 Gamer

for me le mans only works with day/night change ... so as long as there is no night i feel no need for it

Freddie Seng likes this.
  20. fbiehne

fbiehne Hardcore Simmer

Track is overhyped anyway.

[​IMG]

:D

21. Mogster

Mogster Alien

More expensive than Ferrari, Lamborghini and Porsche individual car licences? Maybe but I'd be surprised.