1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

5 ideas for AC

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dando0, May 1, 2017.

1. Dando0

Dando0 Gamer

Hi guys!

First thanks for the best racing game on the market.
    I have done more than 400h since January ;)
    I have some ideas and if it´s possible I don´t know.

1: Admin/server owner can join a full server or just to spec other drivers
    2: After the race you can see your fastest lap but the sector times is not from your fastest lap,
    would be great to see the sector times for your best lap.
    3: Some sort of cue system when trying to join a full server.
    4: Force tyre change, I know you can set tyre wear so everyone more or less needs to change but it would be nice to just set it to Forced_tyre_change=1/0

5: As server owner you deside how many cars and what cars the ppl have to choose from,
    But it´s not easy to know what ppl want to drive, and it´s more fun with more different cars.
    So if there is a possible change to set for example Imola 24 pit grid:
    24 ferrari 458
    24 Porsche 2017 GT3
    24 Maclaren 650s
    24 BMW Z4
    24 Lambo GT3
    And so on, you understand my point but the server still have max 24 slot so it´s only 24 players on the server, so now they can choose whatever they want for cars, if the grid is 80% Ferrari gt2 and Porsche srs 2017 I really don´t care but as owner you are still in charge off what car types ppl can drive.

Thanks in advance
    /Anders

lionbest, edodeselz, zkipperr and 3 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Any Ideas? Sep 17, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions Stream Deck as a Button Box - Ideas Aug 29, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Some ideas for the CP Servers Jul 18, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Driver Swap - Optimizations for public multiplayer? Any information or ideas? Jan 1, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Career Mode ideas Dec 19, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer CP Server Ideas?! Jul 7, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Strange performance, any ideas? May 15, 2019
    ACC General Discussions General ideas that could improve ACC 100% Mar 7, 2019
    Chit Chat Room What ideas do you have to improve motor sport Oct 2, 2018
    Suggestions BMW m6 gt3 + few ideas Jan 8, 2018
    Console Lounge Ideas for new features for upcoming release or for AC2 Aug 8, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Porsche 917/30 - some ideas how to deal with the beast Nov 2, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Ideas for game Sep 3, 2016
    Suggestions Some DLC ideas Sep 1, 2016
    General modding discussion Any ideas on how to create a mouse-controlled POV? Apr 27, 2016

3. martcerv

martcerv Alien

5 is more due to avoiding join lags, a booking server can do this but a no booking server needs a set entry list. However there are probably ways around this with all different cars being loaded into memory on join then skins can be loaded when in pits giving a default skin for new joiners while your on track. Much like the ISI method with a temp car but if all car models are already loaded then the temp car can likely be the proper model but I have no idea really just a pure guess.

Reserving a slot for admin or spectator would be handy, maybe just allow anyone with admin pass to join as spectator if full would be enough when no cars are available.

Dando0 likes this.
  4. smeisinger

smeisinger Rookie

That’s already a thing in Content Manager – which I highly recommend you should download.

http://assettocorsa.club/content-manager.html

It makes Assetto Corsa like 500% more comfortable.

5. Dando0

Dando0 Gamer

Hi!

thanks i will look in to that :)
    do you know if it works with rent server to?
    /Anders

6. smeisinger

smeisinger Rookie

Yes. Rented servers are servers like all the others.

Dando0 likes this.
  7. aotto1977

aotto1977 Hardcore Simmer

I thought about something like a server-side camera mode to stream and record races and such. Of course you would need a server with some hefty graphics capabilities, but I think for leagues and such it would be nice to have such an option instead of sacrificing one's account just to deliver a "TV signal".

Does it support Steering Wheel / D-PAD inputs? The one things that bothers me all the time about AC is the fact I always have to grab my mini keyboard w/ trackpad to navigate, while other titles like PC and DR support full controller navigation.

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  8. Dando0

Dando0 Gamer

ya that´s an idé aotto :)