1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

AC “tyre view” for triple screens or curved projection screen ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by prekopracing, Oct 23, 2017.

1. prekopracing

prekopracing Rookie

Hey guys ! I want to buy either 3 monitors or a curved screen (with 3 projectors) and a fiber glass F1 monocoque (haven’t decided which one yet) for setups similar to this:

Screen Shot 2017-10-22 at 10.07.34 PM.png
    triple screen or :

Screen Shot 2017-10-22 at 10.41.51 PM.png
    curved screen (I know this one isn’t AC), if I choose this setup, I am planning to use AC

My question is , does anybody knows how to select this view ( showing just the tyres )?
    I still have just one screen and haven’t been able to find this view, maybe when you select the TRIPLE SCREEN on the settings ”unlocks” this view? Or this is a mod?

Thanks in advance , have great day !!!

2. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I think it may be this option in Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\options.ini

[OPTIONS]
    AUTOFLIP_RECOVERY=1
    PROVIEW_MODE=0
    RENDER_SPLINE=0
    DISABLE_SHOW_MODE=0
    IGNORE_RESULT_TELEPORT=0

prekopracing likes this.
  3. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Have you tried VR?

prekopracing likes this.
  4. I don't believe there is an option for this.

Without a proper option that hides everything outwith the suspension/wheel dummys, I guess the only option is to create your own model which is just the wheels.

prekopracing likes this.
  5. prekopracing

prekopracing Rookie

Thanks so much martcerv, I will give that a try right now and keep you guys posted on the progress!

Yes Cote Dazur !! I actually love to play AC on VR , and compared to this two setups ,VR seems like a better “solution” and cheaper, but in my mind (don’t know exactly why) these setups seem more exciting (even if the price is higher).

I agree garypaterson , if I can’t find any easy solution/option , I guess I'll need to create my own model. Anyway , gonna try martcerv suggestion and see if it works. The view for this setup needs to be right.

I’d seen some guys with similar setups but with the wrong view, which defeats the whole purpose of the F1 fiber glass monocoque. Something like this:
    14520427_1214238165301284_2083075758869420552_n-2.jpg
    This is just pointless , expensive setup and they ¨kill it¨ with the T-cam view and in top of that they use and arcade game.

Cote Dazur likes this.
  6. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

It's an option restricted to the PRO version of the game.

7. prekopracing

prekopracing Rookie

Thanks pankykapus! Yes, I actually sent an e-mail to Kunos asking about this. What I understood is that I need a premium license (I didn’t even knew a pro version existed). So the only way to get the PRO version is acquiring a license right (even if its for personal use)?

Tbanks in advance ! Cheers

8. sacredaardvark

sacredaardvark Hardcore Simmer

Out of interest, why do you need the car model to be invisible?

If you set up the camera position properly, the virtual car chassis on the screen would be hidden behind the the physical chassis anyway, so you'd see the virtual chassis only when not sitting in the drivers seat, yes? :)

Or am I missing something?

BrandonW77 likes this.
  9. prekopracing

prekopracing Rookie

No, I think you aren’t missing anything , you get the idea . Sounds like a smart solution sacredaardvark.

So to get things straight , you are suggesting to “move” the camera foward so that the “view" shows ( or hide ) what I want , correct ? Check this video , what I want to achieve is basically this ( with Assetto Cross) :

In this video , the software is rfactor , I want this with AC. As you can see on the screen , It just shows the tyres and track. I wouldn’t mind the camera also showing suspension and front wing since they are in front of the cockpit monocoque.

Also this setup is for personal/home use , I am not planing to use this commercially. I know it may seem like “too much” for home use, but when I saw it, I just knew I want it , just like a little kid wanting a toy.