1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

AC Forums private trackday server

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Wealthysoup, May 9, 2014.

1. Wealthysoup

Wealthysoup Simracer

I saw a few requests in the other thread for a private AC Forums server.

"! Wealthysoup #3 AC Forums Trackday" is now up with a password.

Password is: acforum

24 slots, events will be announced on steam regularly and in this thread.
    Teamspeak is also up at: ts3.epic-empires.co.uk

EDIT:

OK. I have made the following steamgroup.

I will be organising event times and posting it in there.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/acforums

Note that you do not need to be a fast driver. All I ask for is mostly clean racing.

Next event:Saturday 8th November. 18 minute qualifying and 8 lap races
    GT2 cars
    Booking opens at 7.00PM UK time and closes at 7.05PM sharp

As usual the server will be shut for 30 minutes prior to the event. Booking will open at 7.00PM and will end around 7.05PM.

To keep up to date with the latest events join the steamgroup

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Where Are the AC forums? I don't have Competizione. Apr 13, 2023
    Chit Chat Room There should be a FAQ about how to get privileges for posting in the forums that one want Mar 20, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PC Forums Mar 2, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Please let me ask in the other forumsssss Dec 8, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Watched Forums Mar 23, 2021
    Console Lounge Moderator - Need ACC console forums Jun 23, 2020
    ACC General Discussions How to Use the Forums? - Read Before Posting! - USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION Jan 4, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Why I don't see some forums Jun 20, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Better communication on steam forums Apr 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions What's the actual purpose of these forums? Jan 28, 2019
    News and Announcements How to Use the Support Forums and Report Issues Sep 12, 2018
    Chit Chat Room I have to login to forums all the time Mar 13, 2018
    Steering wheels discussions Can I navigate PC version menu without a mouse? (PC question, but can't ask PC forums) Dec 11, 2017
    Chit Chat Room address bar for posts copied to Msoft word fails to work unlike other forums Feb 6, 2017
    Suggestions can not enter thread forums Nov 20, 2016

3. mistery

mistery Hardcore Simmer

Very noble of you kind sir.

Dick Forrest likes this.
  4. cooknn

cooknn Alien

You rock!

5. Felice Pugliese

Felice Pugliese Hardcore Simmer

great !!! bat racersss now ?????c'monnnn!!!!

6. CanOx

CanOx Simracer

Server contains unavailable content?

7. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I got that too but still let me start the session once it opened. I am the only one there so not much MP action going on ;)

8. Wealthysoup

Wealthysoup Simracer

My bad. Fixed now. Had an extra ";" at the end of the car list

Sorry if i booted you out, had to be done so everyone else was happy :)

9. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I left once I saw nobody was there, kind of defeats the purpose of MP when your on your own.

10. CanOx

CanOx Simracer

Im racing with Balazs on the server.. only two of us. Hes in a BMW and me in a Lotus
    Our laps are 0.400 apart

Balazs Gerencser likes this.
  11. Wealthysoup

Wealthysoup Simracer

Yeah it was asked for so I fired one up. That was a couple of pretty close laps in that GT3 race :)

martcerv likes this.
  12. Bullie

Bullie Gamer

Without knowing you're from the AC forum I had a couple ir races on your server this afternoon. The Gt3 race at vallelunga was epic. All drivers with superb track Beauvoir. Congratulations

I drive with real name Sergio Tavares instead of bullie

Enviado do meu C5303 através de Tapatalk

Wealthysoup likes this.
  13. CTR69

CTR69 Racer

So when are the races? all the time? cos I don't see the server

14. Wealthysoup

Wealthysoup Simracer

Yeah someone knocked me off track by bumping me in a corner (he got away with it fine) and he waited until I had got back on the track and got ahead of him again. Couldn't believe how good the etiquette was.

That and the high percentage of people doing safe rejoins after going off is great

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  15. CanOx

CanOx Simracer

Im really sorry to anyone who I crashed on the server! I was in a few GT3 races.. good mix of talent.
    I think I saw a few people from the forum but its hard to tell with real names/forum names. Im Canox everywhere.
    Maybe you could put your AC profile name in your signature?

16. Wealthysoup

Wealthysoup Simracer

I've got Wealthysoup at the end of my name it's just everyone else that I'm not sure about :)

17. Wealthysoup

Wealthysoup Simracer

Theres a passworded server if anyone on the forums wants to use it. If not I also have 2 public servers up at the minute (gt3 and bmw m series). All 3 start with Wealthysoup so shouldn't be hard to find

18. CanOx

CanOx Simracer

Cool. Thx again for the servers... hope some ppl will start hopping on TeamSpeak

19. Wealthysoup

Wealthysoup Simracer

Yeah I need to get a permanent assetto corsa channel set up. If its missing from teamspeak then feel free to right click and create channel :)

20. Voodoo

Voodoo Gamer

I am really missing some TS action when racing. Got my twitch set up earlier and had a few races. Much fun!

21. Nao

Nao Alien

I was on TS for a while but nobody used it so i bailed...

Anyways, Thanks Wealthysoup for setting this up. Btw i think one of the servers has been taken hostage by someone because it's not finishing race (it might be not refreshing on my side). See you guys around tomorrow :).