1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

AC used to simulate new circuit under construction

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by WallyM, Oct 5, 2017.

1. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Robin_NL, Phil64, Glaurung and 8 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room CSRL - ACC GT3 League focused on clean fun racing Sep 24, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions Why is my GPU underused Aug 17, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Two acount on the same PC ,bug [Both accounts used same profile and config folder] May 21, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions Can’t get the FPS up with Triples, CPU/GPU not being used to maximum Mar 20, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Terrible shadow rendering no matter what graphics used Jan 25, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds 64-bit version suddenly doesn't launch (used to work) Jan 13, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Crash on launch "An unforeseen event has caused Assetto Corsa Launcher to retire from the race" Jan 9, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Update Paused: Win10 threat protection blocking [Update your Win Defender db] Nov 25, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting My ACC is constantly freezing but used to run very smoothly... Oct 20, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Used Tyres Restored to Pristine Conditions Jul 21, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting CPU Usage warning ONLY when Speedlink DRIFI O.Z. is used [subpar CPU & potential driver issue] Jun 9, 2021
    ACC Hardware Discussions Used Nvidia Inspector to enable Resizable BAR for ACC and it works Apr 17, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions MFD bindings confused Mar 1, 2021
    ACC Hardware Discussions Cpu and GPU not fully used but framerate decrease Dec 10, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting UE Crash during race [GPU driver crash caused from misconfigured RAM profile] Nov 18, 2020

3. Orne

Orne Alien

4. Sean

Sean Simracer

Cool, looks like a nice track too. Congrats to GT Virus.

I really wish we had an decent, legit V8 SC mod.

5. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I did think that Tailem could be a bit of a coup for Kunos’s next product when I was reading about this yesterday.

The only negative is it’s lack of elevation change, unless they’ve done some digging the land is very flat. I assume this is the short rather than the endurance layout?

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  6. Psit

Psit Alien

Well, looks miles better than real life !

7. WilliamRiker

WilliamRiker Racer

Looks fun! we want it now! :D

8. WallyM

WallyM Alien

It will have 55m of elevation changes, according to the article. I guess that doesn't show up in the mod track as that would be hard for GT Virus to ascertain, with I presume only aerial layouts so far.

Mogster likes this.
  9. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

And once again, AC is used by professionals, where realism actually matters.

I might start a list :p

fazerbox, Jim Layhee and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  10. bromstarzan

bromstarzan Hardcore Simmer

Some relly nice combinations in that track. Long too - I like!
    Hopefully the talented will work on the digital version as well! :)

11. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Looks like it's almost finished IRL.

Kembro likes this.
  12. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Yep, there will be races there in a few days, as well as a round of the national Supercars championship in August.

13. Fat-Alfie

Fat-Alfie Hardcore Simmer

Shame it's so damned flat :(

Mogster and After_Midnight like this.
  14. Shaun Field

Shaun Field Gamer

Thanks everyone for the praise. It's hardly the best graphics, I'm no Lilski, but it was a great project to be a part of. It's fair to say that this track was designed in AC, the track started several years ago and every change was tested in AC before being sent to the engineers, and then put back into AC to make sure the engineers haven't screwed with anything.

The next step is attempting to licence for a public (most likely payware) release before the V8 round, he's hoping.

15. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

So you used AC to design and test a real track. That is quite awesome to hear.

16. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Garth Tander, an extremely experienced Supercars driver, says "It's incredibly challenging. Easily the hardest circuit I've ever had to learn".

Epistolarius likes this.
  17. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

Looks fast with some great passing. Reminds me of Willow Springs with less elevations. Australian GT are racing here this weekend. Already had John Bowe run the 488 off and he's out before qualifying. Should be interesting racing on a new track.

18. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Interesting story and development, looking forward to try it.

19. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

20. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Garth Tander said it was so hard to learn because it has "35 corners, most of them behind blind crests".

21. Fat-Alfie

Fat-Alfie Hardcore Simmer

Oh, ok - it just looks really flat in those videos. I saw maybe 7 or 8 blind crests (slightly, and not for very long) but certainly not 'most' of the 35 corners.