1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

All those SF15-T configuration options....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Blinkster, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Blinkster

Blinkster Rookie

The G27 only has six buttons, not enough for the SF15-T :(. So there's only one option;
    [​IMG]

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions About those US tracks and Liveries... Feb 21, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS5 vs PC lapt time comparison, for those who wonders... Nov 20, 2022
    ACC Tools For those who want better FFB! Sep 25, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions For all those who say there is nothing wrong with the performance Jul 3, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality For those with a HP Reverb Pro. Nov 23, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality For those with the HP Reverb Pro... Nov 23, 2019
    ACC General Discussions ### link- FOR THOSE WHO MISSED THIS PROFESSIONAL REVIEW/Replies ### Jun 24, 2019
    ACC Physics Those cars in ACC have KERS or DRS? Jun 16, 2019
    ACC Gameplay What the hell is up with those AI divebombs? May 9, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality some tips to those who use samsung odyssey Oct 14, 2018
    Screens & Videos For those who go sideways Oct 10, 2018
    ACC General Discussions How to shut down those Email notofications Sep 19, 2018
    General modding discussion Camber Extravaganza app - what *are* those numbers? Jan 17, 2018
    Console Lounge Change appearance of lobbies where you cant enter (on going races) from those you can (qualifying) Dec 8, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Time to sex up those FFB .lut files. Dec 4, 2016

3. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Lol... H-shifter has bunch of more. You don't have to fiddle with all of them all the time, at least the MGU-H motor/battery option not. But something like 4-button system where buttons 1-2 = change setting type and buttons 3-4 = increase/decrease would be welcomed alternative option. Certainly also binding everything to separate buttons (like now) should be possible, in addition.

ouvert and sherpa25 like this.
  4. IMrIMike

IMrIMike Hardcore Simmer

I use xPadder. Got everything mapped to 5 buttons

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

5. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Alien

Maybe you could try an usual HOTAS* approach, set one button as a modifier to the others. As example, set a "shift" button in the left, and assign dual functions to the 3 right buttons (or even in the shifter ones). You gain at least 2 extra buttons by that way.
    (*actually, I used to have a 3 toggle switch that remapped everything on top of a pinky modifier for each mode...)

6. Nao

Nao Alien

I have it like this (all on the steering wheel):

normal G27 mode:
    paddles: gears
    from top left to bottom right the 6 buttons: look left, look right, kers, look back, drs, SHIFT button
    shifted G27 mode:
    paddles: left: MGU-K modes, right: MGU-H modes
    the six buttons: turbo pressure up, turbo pressure down, brake balance up, (not used), brake balance down, SHIFT button

If i were to drive only SF15-T then instead of the turbo i'd had recovery and engine braking settings and then there still would be place for one more function :D It's all possible, not even using any external programs just profiler and ac settings.

coret3x likes this.
  7. I have Look Left and Look Right on the same place as you and when you press them at the same time you look backwards. So you might consider loosing the look back option.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

8. Nao

Nao Alien

Yep, thanks but it never worked for me in any sim, i like to have instant look (no transition speed) and the imperfection of pressing both buttons at once makes the screen to flicker to the side first, which my eyes/inner ear find especially tiring, and it's more comfortable to just have it on a button.

Plus in case of F1, it's hard to press both left right and kers at the same time.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  9. valvestater65

valvestater65 Rookie

10. Alistair McKinley

Alistair McKinley Hardcore Simmer

Sorry, but I don't get it.
    Do you use your paddles for MGU-K and MGU-H or for shifting?
    Which programme/software do you use (Logitech Software or a third party one)?

11. Nao

Nao Alien

@Alistair McKinley I'm using both, in old G27 profiler (5.10.127 from 2010 year) you can assign "Shift" to any button, then if you press around the top of the right button list (on top of POV) it should switch to orange "shifted commands" selection and you can change them essentially doubling the amount of buttons on G27.
    No idea if this works on new loitech profiler.

12. Trezoitao38

Trezoitao38 Simracer

That is why I prefer Lotus 98t.

13. Alistair McKinley

Thank you! You are a genius. :)
    Simply great!

14. Jack_NL

Jack_NL Simracer

A Wireless mini keyboard will fit better on the G27 :)

[​IMG]

Blinkster likes this.
  15. Alistair McKinley

Sorry to bother you again, but I'm stuck here.
    I would be very grateful if you could help me.
    Everything seems to be alright with Logitech profiler, but it doesn't work ingame.
    What do I have to do in AC's settings. I assigned "P" (for changing MGU-H mode) to "button 23" but on track it doesn't work (ofc using "shift" which is "button 22" on my G27).

16. Rudski

Rudski Alien

17. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

@Alistair McKinley
    Check if "Combine with keyboard input" is active.

It's placed at:

Settings - Controls
    Then in the top right corner under at "input method" click on "Wheel /Custom" - "Advanced"

Alistair McKinley likes this.
  18. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

Anyone knows why DFGT D-pad is not registered in AC?

@AC Support ?

19. Alistair McKinley

I did but it didn't work. The game seems to detect the shift button but it doesn't find the other bindings (if you know what I mean). Maybe I'm just too stupid for such things. :-(
    Thank you anyway!

20. kazereal

kazereal Racer

D-pad has been planned to be used with pit stop stuff.

21. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

D-Pads don't seem to work in general.
    There is a workaround for that, get a third-party software (I use AntiMicro for my G25, xpadder is an alternative), then activate "combine with keyboard", assigned the function you want to a keyboard-button (i.e. turbo pressure + on NumPad 8) and set the remapping-software for the D-Pad of your wheel accordingly (i.e. D-Pad up bind to NumPad8).

@Alistair McKinley:
    Sorry, just saw that you used Logitech Profiler.
    I reassigned my D-Pad with AntiMicro to the keyboard-control for my MGU-K adjustments (delivery +/- on up/down, regen -/+ on left/right).

AntiMicro releases from github:
    https://github.com/AntiMicro/antimicro/releases

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016