1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ALOOG-6 Nordschleife Cup Events MR(AB)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by TDS, May 1, 2016.

1. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Well, if @V8_KB is hosting the next event, then it will be the small hairdressers car. :D

2. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Check the previous page. :p
    Or since it's an announcement here it goes again.

ALOOG 6 Nordschleife Endurance Event #28 [MR-AB]
    Mazda 787B
    Sunday March 26th - starts @ 19:30 GMT

787.JPG

In some countries there's a daylight saving time clock change on 25/26th so make sure to double check your time. ;)

Practice server will be up soon™.

TDS, Berniyh and LeiF like this.
  3. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Was just kidding, I suspected the next car will be the 787B. ;)

V8_KB likes this.
  4. TDS

TDS Alien

PRACTICE SERVER UP!!!!!!

LeiF likes this.
  5. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

Will this be a timed race?

6. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

I know, no worries.
    I guess I should stop driving and talking about Miata... but just can't. ;)

Nope, we're still sticking with the 5 laps format.

7. TDS

TDS Alien

maybe for next event we could try timed race.
    what everyone think? timed 50min or 5 laps? (timed 50 will be like 6 laps on many events, 5 laps is kinda of my limit with csw v2 to be fair lol)

8. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Make it 60min with one extra lap. And stop whining, I'll drive the 787B with around 15 Nm peak (so about 2x your csw v2). :p

9. TDS

TDS Alien

:) becareful with your shoulders tho, take care of them.

10. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Yeah, I noticed. :D

But I do bouldering twice per week, so I do have some training. ;)

TDS likes this.
  11. We switched to summer time last night here in Belgium (GMT +1), so that is 21:30 for me right ? I am 2 hours further than GMT time, 14:00 here now. Just making sure ;) 21:30 is a bit late for an endurance race though.

12. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Yep that sounds right, we also went forward one hour last night (UK) so the race is now 2030 local time for me.

cerebralvortex likes this.
  13. TDS

TDS Alien

14. TDS

TDS Alien

Server For Race Up!!!! still 30 min qualy left!

15. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Well qualifying went ok,...

upload_2017-3-26_22-7-10.png

The race, not so well!

upload_2017-3-26_22-8-34.png

V8_KB likes this.
  16. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

LOL that was too funny, everyone got DQ.
    Looks like speeding in pits to me, because we all went to pits on 3rd lap, those who had to cross the s/f line to get to their pit got counted as pitting in 4th lap. But the pit window was open on laps 1-4.
    Learned the hard way means we should remember that. ;)

Too bad though, was curious on how mine low df would play against high(er) df of Christian. Tim and berniyh were getting away... especially after I did some damage to my aero.

17. TDS

TDS Alien

rofl LOL thats crazy hahahahah
    what happened that no one finished it?

18. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

All cars were black flagged. Wasn't quite sure if we missed the pit window or if it was speeding in the pitlane, but I just did a small test (both offline and online) and there definitely is no penalty for the latter.
    So we all missed the pit window for some weird reason.

Tim proposed that it's because our pit boxes were behind the line, so we would have pitted on lap 4 rather than before lap 4.
    Still, strange …

@V8_KB: I did my quali lap with damaged aero, I'm pretty certain that the effect is rather low. :p

19. TDS

TDS Alien

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  20. TDS

TDS Alien

afaiu 1-4 lap pit should be open to the end of lap 4
    @6S.Manu