1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gui78

gui78 Gamer

I hype since the first video, everyday i look if there's something new. This weekend my wife has Birthday and I'm not at home, I bet it come's out then! :D

trucidatio and BrainsBush like this.
  2. tow

tow Racer

At the end of article it say:" Data di rilascio del nuovo simulatore? Settembre 2018."
    "Release date of the new simulator? September 2018."

BrainsBush likes this.
  3. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

The only official answer is , EA realease summer 2018, evrything else is just speculation.

....or not :D

BrainsBush likes this.
  4. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Code:
    https://www.facebook.com/simracingexpo/videos/891752097693227/
    During the Blancpain GT Sprint Cup round at the Nürburgring.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    BrainsBush and Ischemica like this.
  5. tow

tow Racer

Omg this is bad news, showing the demo at Nürburgring race (14~16 September) mean EA still not yet release at this time...

Loeki and TheBoss like this.
  6. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

why?
    Where they talk about demo?

7. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Since when can developers not showcase games that are released/in open beta/in Early Access at gaming expos?

Kunos will most likely be present at every Blancpain GT round this year, released game or not.

8. Poloman

Poloman Racer

How come no one have posted this already?

"Late" Summer, so not at spa

tow, Ischemica, BrainsBush and 5 others like this.
  9. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

wanted another 30min of interview :)

Minolin likes this.
  10. trucidatio

trucidatio Gamer

Thanks for posting this. At least we can stop hitting f5 for a few days...

11. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

12. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Is the Kunos Team showcasing ACC at Spa 24h as well? Going to be there in two weeks. Would be nice to take a peek.

Minolin likes this.
  13. yes we'll be there.
    Make sure to get a paddock ticket because the area we are located is only accessible with that one we've been told.

oh and make sure to come say Hi :)

14. Which btw is totally worth the price anyway (assuming its similar to last year, around €65 IIRC), Kunos being there will be an awesome bonus.

Went last year, and wish I could go again but spent this years holiday money on Lemans - If I'd have known you guys were coming to Spa 18 I'd have switched them around! All we had on the paddock last year was the beta for PC2, and that... well I posted my thoughts on it here last year. I haven't went out and bought it since, I'll say that.

15. myimac

myimac Alien

I wish 1 million percent that I could be there

16. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Awesome! Yeah, we got Paddock tickets anyway, so I'll definitely come around!

17. Lucky one !
    Say "Hi" to Kunos team from me and please if authorized, pictures, videos and your feedback will really be appreciated ;)

18. tow

tow Racer

Is this mean EA not release yet during Spa 24hr event?

19. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

It doesn't mean anything.

nate and Freddie Seng like this.
  20. tow

tow Racer

I'm waiting and only trust answer from kunos.

trucidatio likes this.