1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa v1.5 Dev Diary - Part 3/3

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by zaratul, Mar 30, 2016.

1. KoshaPashkin

KoshaPashkin Simracer

Great news! And any news about TS040 HYBRID? :oops:
    [​IMG]

2. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

Yes, but brake fade for street cars would be such extreme if done correctly.
    Imagine driving the Countach at hot pace, and losing brakes completely at half a lap at the Ring:D you press the brake pedal and nothing happens:D

Fear, LeDude83, mantasisg 2 and 7 others like this.
  3. TDS

TDS Alien

hahahaha people than would complain.. "pls make an option to turn brake fade off, i cant complete one lap on the ring" but using much worse words and 200 pages of loophole arguing lol

4. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

Brake fade realism slider would be a solution

Fear, OliW, ouvert and 8 others like this.
  5. TDS

TDS Alien

i agree 100%.

6. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

Yes, brake fade is scary and I think would be a nice feature. I would hope people could turn it off if they like, might frighten some beginners away.
    After being used to a Ford Probe and Contour SVT for a long time, I once tried to hustle a 1998 Taurus SHO (the big dumb V-8 one) thru some of my favorite mtn roads. Brake fade is a b$#*&! Scared me good.

Kristaps and TDS like this.
  7. Festa_PWR

Festa_PWR Alien

It`s called the middle pedal lol . . . ie. Don`t brake so hard!!

Who needs the 'wuss' pedal anyway? ;)

MAUZERIS[LT] and TDS like this.
  8. yup.. work on something that 99,9999% of the users will turn off after the first time they get into a wall.. sounds like a good plan for a great successful game.

AJ McDaddy, Fear, LeDude83 and 23 others like this.
  9. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

@Kunos: Thank you.

LeDude83 likes this.
  10. macbtz

macbtz Rookie

thanks kunos team, now that I was not wrong betting on Assetto Corsa as my favorite racing simulator.

11. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

I proudly wear my 0.00001% -er badge daily. ;)

12. TDS

TDS Alien

keeping Aris busier with millions of numbers to calculate cant be THAT Bad? jk hahaha poor Aris.

13. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

I would be a happy bunny if you make it hard core, just like downshift protection.
    Not sure about others:rolleyes:

14. Quffy

Quffy Alien

This may be reserved to a general Dreampack which probably includes the other LMP cars.

15. RV Damispeed

RV Damispeed Rookie

It´s really necessary to delete everything and install it complete again or just the documents folder as always??

16. Sleeper Service

Sleeper Service Hardcore Simmer

Sounds like I got a busy weekend ahead of me :)

Really looking forward to trying out the new tyre model... and having that consistency across all the motors in the garage. Lots of other stuff to go at too. Cheers guys.

17. generallee

generallee Rookie

Yay!! pit stops,thanks Kunos

18. TheDarkenn

TheDarkenn Racer

at last...

19. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Aye, this is also one of the highlights for me. I always felt ackward racing different cars on essentially different tire behaviour. Cant wait to try out the Lotus 49 on new skins!

20. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Thank you!