1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa welcomes Porsche!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankhat

frankhat Rookie

All my friends were so excited for BF1. I've been salivating over this DLC since JUNE! LONGEST WAIT OF MY LIFE!

rafikens1000 and fatalevo2013 like this.
  2. mister dog

mister dog Alien

3. Berno

Berno Racer

I see that it was sort of confirmed on social media but is it official that the carrera cup cars will be coming?
    I absolutely love the idea of running a single make carrera cup car! An under represented car in sim racing. Dont even talk to me about that bucket ruf cup car in iracing! :mad:

4. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Marco said in Stefanos stream that the Carrera Cup will come.

5. Berno

Berno Racer

Awesome news thanks for telling me!
    Now I cant wait even more! haha

6. LChaves

LChaves Hardcore Simmer

Yes and no lol.

It was under represented until a couple of months back, now pretty much every sim has it, only AC will have the official version, but modded and faked it's everywhere.

paulieGTR likes this.
  7. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

I drove the Fabcar 935 in R3E and I didn't really like it that much, it was a bit dull, tbh. It will be interesting to see what Kunos can make out of that, I expect a much more thrilling sensation. ;)

Edit: What I wanted to say actual: it doesn't matter if it's "there", but if it's done properly.
    You could buy/install mods for AC that had some Porsches as well already, but that doesn't mean that they would be worth the money.

For what Kunos got to offer on Tuesday, I'm pretty sure it will be worth it. ;)

8. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

Not to mention (from what i've heard) the physics o_O:eek: on those mods, vs Kunos. :)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  9. Max_Bon

Max_Bon Gamer

Carrera Cup will be interesting, hoping though that the I. A. make a step further, because we're still a bit behind in single player in my opinion.

10. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

It's interesting. I do a lot of Track Day sessions with Assetto Corsa and thanks to Content Manager I have a preset made that has 20-25 cars for the AI to drive. All I need to do is select the car/track I want to drive and I'm on the track in seconds. I can have one session that has goofy behavior after goofy behavior. Then, I'll get upset and quit that session. After I stop whining I start another session with the same exact everything and the AI drivers are like Michael Andretti out there. Not a single questionable instance of what we call dumb AI behavior. So, they've gotta be on the path to amazing AI, I believe. Now, my only other AI experiences to compare AC with is GT6 and that's just...well, it's just embarrassing behavior.

Alexandr66 likes this.
  11. Orne

Orne Alien

The RSR engine sound in the latest video... oh my goodness!!!!!!!! Now THIS!!!!!!!!! Is what I've been waiting on!!!

Rolz, Berniyh and BBernes like this.
  12. slopps

slopps Simracer

Where is the free pack with the 3 free porsche cars?? i actually want to try them.

13. Rolz

Rolz Alien

no Porsche packs released yet... next week apparently.

14. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

The first free car will release with patch 1.9 which releases together with the DLC on the 25th. Presumably each of the three free cars will release alongside each of the Porsche DLC and a new patch. There's no free pack as such.

15. So.. The panamera will be free for all on 1.9 update or free as an eight car on the dlc? Sorry for silly question

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

16. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Take a look at how the free content has been released on PC so far (with versions 1.0, 1.0.1, 1.2, 1.3.5, 1.5, 1.7 and 1.8) and you have your answer. :)

17. LooneyJuice

LooneyJuice Rookie

Kunos, I love you guys, and the content, but the sound better be near bang on in this pack, this is serious!

PnG did it on GTR2 for crying out loud, best Porsche sounds to date (the interior ones at least). This time an official license was involved.

Please let this be good...

18. Tacoscent

Tacoscent Racer

I wish they would allow us to pre order that stuff on steam. I know its DLC but I just wanna buy that Porsche season pass already.

paulieGTR, marty73 and Flotch like this.
  19. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

20. slopps

slopps Simracer

yup. we can only hope they finally take sounds seriously with this update. it's half the damn experience. i remember playing gtr1 demo with the lister storm at spa and being blown away by the sound alone.
    i'm expecting more of the same though given the history of updates - flat, uncharacteristic, minimal variation. we'll see won't we, i hope i'm proven totally wrong. (talking about incar)
    I think the 575M sounds from GTR2 are still better than any of the GT3 cars in AC.........

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    paulieGTR and LooneyJuice like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.