1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assetto Corsa's Savings

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by MetalSoldier20, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Hello,

Today I signed up into my Xbox one and I started up assetto Corsa...i then found that all my savings are gone. This happened only with AC. Can anyone help me please? Thank you so much!
    Himuraken likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa's shadows and AA on an AMD card (470) Nov 18, 2016
    Suggestions Assetto corsa's problems (imo) Oct 24, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Assetto Corsa Launcher not working after exiting a race using Oculus CV1 Sunday at 7:48 PM
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto Corsa launcher crash on launch Thursday at 3:59 AM
    Online Leagues / Championships room Assetto Corsa PlayStation 4 Online Racing League Oct 11, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa Tech Preview VS Assetto Corsa 1.15.2 Oct 7, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Kunos has ruined assetto. Oct 6, 2017
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa: a tribute to the best game ever. Oct 5, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto Corsa Launcher has stopped working (solved: uninstalled .NET 4.7 and reinstalled 4.6.2) Oct 2, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Logitech G27 Force Feedback FFB Assetto Corsa - A.S way Sep 30, 2017
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa Drift Edit Sep 27, 2017
    Audio Bugs & Issues How to make assetto corsa follow the default audio device? Sep 27, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Assetto Corsa Multiple devices Configuration problem Sep 25, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Access path to 'd\Users\leemi_000\Documents\Assetto Corsa\\cfg\controls.ini' is denied Sep 24, 2017
    Console Lounge POLSKA Liga Assetto Corsa PS4 PL ( polish league) Sep 21, 2017

3. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi MetalSoldier20,

You can speak to someone directly regarding any issues you're having with the console edition of Assetto Corsa, please reach out to our dedicated Customer Support team. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer support to everyone within the console forum itself. We understand it's a little confusing given that the PC forum is used as a support forum but for the console edition of AC, we have a Customer Support team that can investigate any issues you may be experiencing. Link provided below:

https://support.505games.com/support/signup

Hope this helps!