1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Audi quatro step 1 - World record

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Shorti62, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Shorti62

Shorti62 Gamer

MRC ASSETTO CORSA HOTLAP #3

My lap time :
    1:40.568
    My personal best :
    1:40.485
    (Previous) Track record :
    1:40.636 (PC) - Ronnie Aero

Car :
    Audi sport quatro step-1
    Track :
    Nurburgring sprint (GT)

The Setup :
    Time of Day | 18:00
    Weather | Mid Clear
    Ambient Temperature | 24°C
    Time Multiplier | 1x
    Setup | Customisable
    Assists | Factory
    Stability | 0%
    Penalties | On

PS4 / T500RS / TH8RS

vlado Cro likes this.
  2. vlado Cro

vlado Cro Simracer

Deleted

3. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Flatshifting and no clutch = not same conditions as RSR WR. I just tested, 1st lap 1:41:3, and the next delta was 1:40:500 easily. Didn´t complete it though.
    Try using clutch and shifter, no autoclutch and blip.

4. Shorti62

Shorti62 Gamer

Record was driven with car damage 0%, and i was driving with 100%..

5. Shorti62

Shorti62 Gamer

Thanks for advice, i'll try it tomorrow..

6. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Np, not the point though. I can see you´re flatshifting and not using the clutch, in a manual car, which is quicker. Therefore it´s sort of "cheating" :)

But! Good line though! :)

7. Shorti62

Shorti62 Gamer

But, i doubt he was using clutch, because he didnt use h-shifter.. doubt he would use clutch on tiptronic .. ?

8. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Oh I thought is was your time. Anyway, no that car isn´t tiptronic, it´s a manual with h-shifter. And, the pc WR is set without H-shifter as well, so the "real" WR is 1:40:878 atm.

9. Shorti62

Shorti62 Gamer

Yeah, the video is my lap time.. But i didn't look others lap record settings, because i had to set accordingly to the competition in which i competed..
    Thats why i thought i set best time with that combo (track/car).

Didnt really think about h-shifter and clutch.. didnt even thought that is much faster with automatic clutch, since i had 100% damage, which i thought is slower than 0% (as he, who set record, had).

I'll see tomorrow if i can get near to that lap time with h-shifter and clutch, with same ambient temperature.

I was so happy that i hold record, now you ended my happiness :)

Have a great time, man!

Tberg likes this.
  10. Shorti62

Shorti62 Gamer

Hey man, i want to ask you.. Do you know if and where can i see video of WR ? Do they post videos of WRs, or do they just post lap time in RSR ?

Was trying yesterday with clutch and h-shifter, best i could achieve was 1:40.065

I could improve a lot if i would use green areas on corners, but i dont know if this is allowed ...

I dont find it a lot slower with h shifter though, its just riskier, less consistent for me personally ..

Have a great day, mate!

11. Tberg

Tberg Alien

No videos attach to records, unless the user post the replay themselves. Also, I don´t know of any differences between console tyres vs pc tyres before the next console update, or if the penalties are included on the console. If the conditions are the same, and you don't flatshift with autoclutch, your time is really fast, no doubt.

Cheers mate

12. Shorti62

Shorti62 Gamer

No, i write it wrong, its 1:41.065, WR is 1:40.8xx ..
    But if we dont see WR video, we dont know if he's using h shifter, green areas, autoblip, autoclutch, ...

Anyways, i'm glad to be near.. was looking around, this guy has 50 WRs, so he must be ultra alien

13. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Who are talking about?

14. vlado Cro

vlado Cro Simracer

1st place didn't use H shifter(on rsr) second guy did. There is info. But second guy is first in Pro rank-pro rank=26c clear , grip optimum

15. Shorti62

Shorti62 Gamer

It's Tibor Solyom, 2nd on the list.. must have made brilliant lap

Attached Files:

16. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Yeah, you can see info here:
    http://www.radiators-champ.com/RSRL...controller_type=all&community=all&friends=all

Mine was 1.41.3xx at 1st hotlap, and I´m not that slow, so 1.40.8 is fast but definitely possible to beat. Tibor is fast, but many of his records are set on unpopular comboes, so it´s a bit unnuanced picture. Meaning, he´s not what I would call alien-material :)

vlado Cro likes this.
  17. Shorti62

Shorti62 Gamer

Like i said, i could go around 1:40.6xx with driving on green surfaces, but i dont know if that is valid laap time.. the game doesn't say its invalid lap, but i dont know if its acceptable to have only two tires on track and two on these green areas before and after corners..

Tberg likes this.
  18. Tberg

Tberg Alien

It is. 2 wheels inside doesn´t give cuts on RSR either, so if you have penalties on, it should be same.

19. Shorti62

Shorti62 Gamer

Is there possibility to change main post in this topic ?

20. Shorti62

Shorti62 Gamer

Today's result :)
    Beat that RSR world record...

Tberg likes this.