1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Barber Motorsports Park In A Porsche 911 GT3

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Orne, May 31, 2017.

1. Orne

Orne Alien

What a great track! I drove this track a bit in iRacing, reminded me alot of Bilsterberg although much bigger with more elevation changes.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Suggestions Add Barbers motorsports park. Not another track that everybody has done!!! Dec 14, 2017
    Tracks modding [request] barber motorsports park Apr 20, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Skip barber. question. Jun 8, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Such an informative driving tutorial for all skill levels...skip barber racing school Jan 3, 2015
    3D car models Skip barber formula 2000 mod Nov 6, 2014
    Liveries BMW E30 M3 - Skip Barber Driving School Jan 2, 2014
    Screens & Videos Trans Am 1970 Bryar Motorsports Park Feb 16, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room PC] Alliant Motorsports Americas - ACC Season 4 - Sundays @ 8:30 PM Eastern Mar 29, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] Alliant Motorsports Americas - Saturday ACC Series @ 9 PM ET. Preseason starts July 10th! Jun 27, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] Alliant Motorsports Americas - Saturday ACC Series & Sunday UK Tour Sprint Series Jun 13, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] - Alliant Motorsports - *Sunday's* ACC Endurance Series - Bathurst 6H Tomorrow Spots Still Avai Jan 9, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] - Alliant Motorsports - *Sunday's* ACC Enduro & Sprint Series Jan 4, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] - Alliant Motorsports - *Sunday's* ACC Enduro & Sprint Series Dec 22, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] - Alliant Motorsports - ACC Endurance & Sprint Series Startup Oct 26, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Exiled Virtual Motorsports Spring Series 1 May 11, 2020

3. André57

André57 Racer

Strange that you post this tonight, I just saw an AC version of this track this morning on YouTube. Don't know where it is come from or the author, no link in the description. Anyway nice track and nice driving, thanks for the ride.:)

4. ElPueblo

ElPueblo Hardcore Simmer

5. Rigel

Rigel Alien

6. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

I think he was hinting at the source for the AC "version" *coughRIPcough*

I'd like to see a version of Barber in AC, I have the mod for AMS and it's a fun track. IF you would mod it that would be an added bonus ;)

7. ElPueblo

ElPueblo Hardcore Simmer

oh, snap. you are right! I was convinced this is for AC, thou. Oh well, back to search :)

8. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

There is a conversion available on a site I will not link to. I guess the source is either the old rFactor mod or one of the modernized SCE/AMS versions of the same mod. Looks like your typical rF converted track.

9. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I freaked out when I heard you would be doing Barber MSP :p I love the middle layout there. I hope you manage to finish it one day. I would use it frequently :)

Ace Pumpkin and Rigel like this.
  10. dodge33cymru

dodge33cymru Simracer

Never sure how to reply to a post like the, where I want to express gratitude but without feeling like I'm pressurising, but can't pass this one up - whenever or if ever you find time to complete this, I will really enjoy it! Thanks for the work you've done on it already, even if you can't get time to complete it :)

11. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

BMP is great track, love it for AMS (available as mod). Very nice elevation changes. Would be great to see as mod for AC indeed.

Ace Pumpkin, DaveS78 and Orne like this.