1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Bonus Pack 3 Console Release Date?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Mad Dog Pagan, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Mad Dog Pagan

Mad Dog Pagan Rookie

Well........Since it releases before Christmas for PC I'm figuring sometime in April for conoles and an actual working Xbox One release in June if past performance holds true..............Any guesses?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Bonus Pack 3 Special Events. Jul 9, 2018
    Console Lounge Missing Bonus Pack 3 Special Events Apr 26, 2018
    XBox One Discussions Patch Notes - Xbox One Bonus Pack 3 Update Feb 28, 2018
    Console Lounge Bonus Pack 3 Launches Onto Xbox One TODAY Feb 28, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions GOOD NEWS! Update v 1.18 is OUT NOW for PS4 (Bonus Pack 3) Feb 16, 2018
    Bug reports Issues with Bonus Pack 3 Feb 12, 2018
    Bug reports Bugs in the new update 1.17 "Bonus Pack 3" Feb 12, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Bonus Pack 3 Coming To PS4 Next Week Feb 9, 2018
    Console Lounge Bonus Pack 3 Coming To PS4 Next Week Feb 9, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Bonus Pack 3 Release Date? Jan 3, 2018
    Console Lounge Is the Bonus Pack really the last content update for AC? Dec 27, 2017
    Screens & Videos Bonus Pack cinematic Dec 22, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds 1.16 new bonus pack 3 - played once, no car, no track loads Dec 20, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Update 1.16 and Bonus Pack 3 Dec 20, 2017
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa v1.16 and Bonus Pack 3 available! Dec 20, 2017

3. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

We didn't really need another thread for this. There is a substantial thread ongoing for Bonus Pack 3.

However, I think the earliest we will see it is the end of January. With Christmas holidays coming up things are slower for the next few weeks usually.

Jon Legg, pippo10 and SlimCharles like this.
  4. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Indeed

SirDuckMcQuack and Scuderia Paul like this.
  5. Sigurd615

Sigurd615 Racer

Slower is not possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Well if you are a faster coder than the assetto devs ask an Employment opportunity to Stefano..
    Or if you have friends in the direction of Sony and Microsoft that can speed up the certification process call them and so they change their policy for you and kunos.

Or you can also patiently wait like all of us meanwhile you enjoy playing assetto or other games.

Have a nice day

7. Mad Dog Pagan

Mad Dog Pagan Rookie

I have worked at Microsoft on Xbox and a WORKING DLC can be turned in less than TWO days! When the DLC is broken and DOESN'T work THEN the days start to pile on for recertifications and games already in the queue have priority when it's recertified. I am somewhat mystified HOW the Ferrari 40th Anniversary got out STILL broken unless it had been sent back to 505/Kunos many times because it wouldn't pass certification. Turn 10 and Slightly Mad Studios are able to release on PC AND console the SAME DAY because they are able to PASS quick certification! Apparently whomever is doing the console AC DLC isn't capable of doing this! The fault entirely rests with Kunos and NOT the certification process.

8. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Who said it’s actualy finished being ported and actually gone to Sony/ms.
    Everyone should know by now, going on the last 12 months pc gets it then consoles 3 months min later, then Sony unlocks but Xbox doesn’t this takes another month, in the meantime there’s something always broke with new dlc which then takes another 3 months to mend.
    I’m looking forward to July.

9. #FakeNews

SlimCharles and pippo10 like this.
  10. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

To me is clear this bonus pack is bringing new features on console .. is it ?? I hope :(

olevet likes this.
  11. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

It always did in past. If they could only fix wheel rotation lock to match life and virtual, prolly is not going to happen, but wishful thinking

12. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

Your wheel should match the onscreen wheel, unless it’s a TM and you have shortened the lock. Your wheel should be at maximum.

13. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

I indeed have thrustmaser t300 w/ 599xx Evo rim. I have it set to default in controllers setup utility on PC (900° I think) and maximum 1080° rotation in game settings on PS4 pro. So far I noticed only F40 matches perfectly. On other cars after 360° TM wheel continues to rotarte, while virtual already locked. I hope I'm clear on that

14. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

Try it at maximum values 1080 on the wheel and 1080 for the on screen wheel. I’m pretty sure it will be fixed.

olevet likes this.
  15. Jon Legg

Jon Legg Racer

@olevet btw there is no soft lock in AC (the wheel reaching full resistance at full lock) like in some other games and sims. When the hands stop turning you are at full lock. Let me know if this fixes you problem, I’d be interested to know.

Michael Hornbuckle and olevet like this.
  16. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

You meant to type "Bull ****" right? Seams so ignorant for someone who apparently worked at MS.

17. Mad Dog Pagan

Mad Dog Pagan Rookie

Well pippo10 if it wasn't true PC2 and Forza 7 would be just like AC now wouldn't they........months after PC release! So would EVERY update on consoles. since xbone and ps4 ARE essentially AMD PC's Kuno's problem seems even stranger now doesn't it?

18. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

if you worked in Microsoft could you please share your linkedin account ?

19. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

1- turn10 with Forza are first party games so those have really preference.

2- SMS and project C.A.R.S 1&2 developed the game at same time on 3 platforms and only once the updates on consoles are approved they launch the updates.
    Even Ian Bell stated that the approval process goes from 2 to 4 weeks to get the OK

20. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

It just shows you have no clue about AC's development or the fact that the only way those other titles get simultaneous releases is by delaying the PC release. That's the only way. Now if you worked at MS on the Xbox you'd surely know this and wouldn't need it explained to you. You'd surely know how development works too. Also I agree the issue doesn't rest with the certification process. But it is the reason we have to wait longer. Otherwise Kunos would just release it when it's done, like with PC.

21. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Player Unknown on xbox is getting patched once a week on xbox at the moment.