1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Bonus Pack 3 Console Release Date?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Mad Dog Pagan, Dec 9, 2017.

1. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

Oh ok, wasn't entirely following this thread

2. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

I was confused by that as well... I was wondering who this 'player unknown' was lol

3. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Lol you have to go back a few pages in thread to pick up the story.

4. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

I was talking about the game crashing when you try to set up the F2004 well when you try to go past Aero page that is. I wasn't aware of any other bugs with it?

the_stig90 likes this.
  5. try driving any car in the game and after that use f1 car. you will see that wheel on the screen is not coresponding with your wheel on the desk, also the game will use steering from the in game wheel not yours

6. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hey guys... No update to share today and we can only apologise for keeping you waiting! :( As soon as we have a launch date for Bonus Pack 3 we will let you know!

7. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

Sigh...

Neil Goodinson and Kembro like this.
  8. peppetod

peppetod Gamer

more than anything else I hope for a great update patch

olevet, Ciccina2016 and Hugo Catarino like this.
  9. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Does that mean it hasn't entered submission yet?

olevet and SlimCharles like this.
  10. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

So frustrating.... my last exam this semester is february 8th ... and i really hoped that the pack comes out around this date... but i think it will be end of february.... 2 months later than PC-version :(

olevet likes this.
  11. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

Can't say Ive ever experienced that before, that's not to say it doesn't happen on the Xbox version it's just I have never noticed it, has anyone else noticed that on the Xbox I wonder?

12. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

I've read multiple posts about this DoR issue for G29 users. Now, that's a PS3/PS4 wheel so maybe it's all good for Xbox/G290 users. Just a thought.

13. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

Maybe mate, sounds quite annoying so you would have thought I would have noticed it. Hopefully they fix it in the upcoming patch among other things:)

14. Also hilarious that even while purposely excluding PS4 because you know those DLC's came out sooner, you still only found one instance of it taking over 3 months.

If you're gonna talk nonsense like all the DLC's being delayed by "3 months minimum", expect to get called out on it. You have a valid reason to complain, lying like that isn't necessary. It only takes away focus from anything else you had to say.

15. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Why would I spend time finding out the PS4 release dates, when I’m on Xbox. Mind you if I did find them out, we could then discuss every dlc botched release on Xbox.

Anyway I hope you have been enjoying your bonus pack on pc.

Mattbeastblood likes this.
  16. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

For once I can wait for the pack seeing as I still have no working PS4 as Sony decided to brick my console with update 5.0 just because I haven’t got a working Blu Ray. Still waiting until I can buy a replacement.

So missing playing Assetto, hadn’t even managed to get the Ferrari pack :( not played since October and have been checking the forum to see what goodness I have missed but see still no LS/bonus pack!

Hammerpgh likes this.
  17. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

That sucks mate. I would be fuming if that happened to me. I hope you manage to find a replacement soon.

Photonmonkey likes this.
  18. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Consoles suck. Its gonna take a great effort from Sony to get me to stick with console next gen. My mates bluray doesn't work either and he used it once, just one week after his warranty expired.

Photonmonkey likes this.
  19. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

That’s one thing Microsoft is good at is repairing the consoles.
    I know someone who had the blue ray break as well.

Photonmonkey likes this.
  20. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I think Sony are good at repairing consoles, at a completely unreasonable price.

Hammerpgh and ppbucko like this.