1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Bonus Pack 3 Console Release Date?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Mad Dog Pagan, Dec 9, 2017.

1. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Give this man a cigar and 1000 likes please thank you .

2. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

I have begged and pleaded, with 5 kids I cannot really afford a new console right now and even £125 for a repair isn’t really ideal. I have no idea why but from update 5.0 the software checks your Blu-Ray is connected and if it cannot verify a connection you get the error so anyone’s with a failing Blu-Ray will get the error. I haven’t used my Blu-Ray for games in years all digital downloads which I have now lost after doing a re-initialise as advised by Sony, now console just sits under my chest of drawers gathering dust :(

ZX636 likes this.
  3. So have I. Well, I still do play the PC version sometimes because it gets DLC first but I have both versions and honestly prefer the console version for its convenience and simplicity. Plus, trophies are a motivator too. And honestly, the graphics difference is really minimal. My PC easily runs AC 1440p ultra settings, 4k ultra without any AI on track and it really doesn't look that much better than the PS4 version IMO. I think even DOOM has a bigger gap between PS4 and PC. Though that's another game I play a worse version of (Switch), because of convenience.

4. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

This is odd because my mates Bluray has not worked for a year but his PS4 is fine even after the updates.

5. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

I suppose it depends on what’s not working, mine plays DVD’s Blu Rays fine but haven’t been able to run games for over a year. However, if I reconnect the Blu-Ray I get one error and if I leave disconnected I get another one! I had just left it disconnected and had no problems updating until 5.0!

6. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

next week laguna drops

Hugo Catarino and Ciccina2016 like this.
  7. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

Source?

8. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

this forum mate.. go to announcement section

Scuderia Paul and olevet like this.
  9. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

Yes, just saw it!

10. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

released on assetto facebook page

olevet likes this.
  11. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Unless your on xbox.

Rich 1701, _reborn_ and Nwg like this.
  12. peppetod

peppetod Gamer

13. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Next week when? I'm guessing Tuesday?

14. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

I know right, it's not just AC that Xbox users seem to come last so I'm not bashing on Kunos here at all, over at ESL they stopped the go 4 cups on all platforms but there is the A1 comp still for PC and PS4 users but not Xbox, really wished I hadn't gone down the Xbox route ( Used to like Forza hence why i bought an Xbox One). But still good to hear that the DLC is coming soon thanks Kunos for the continued support of the game :)[/QUOTE]

15. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

I've always been patient while waiting for updates and very diplomatic on this matter, but yeah, what you say is true. PC users also had a window for further fixes when Laguna dropped. We on consoles? From what I've understood this is the very last update. If something goes wrong, we'll have to deal with it.

It sucks that Xbox players always have to wait more than on any other platform. As I did in the past, I'm going to wait for the update to be released on Xbox and then I'll download mine on PS4. A bit of solidarity never hurts.

16. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

If the delay between PS4 and XBOX is because submission process, then yeah, I understand it (just like I dont ask for simultaneous releases between PC and consoles).

Bit of a problem for me though that they dont say clearly that's the reason. Could be that they push harder the PS4 version as it has more people (asuming it has more people)?

17. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

lol nice touch, id play it if I was you, its the last dlc. The ps4 version will probably be the better version any way.

18. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

The PS4 version has its own problems too. Textures use a different format (.gnf instead of .dds), needs to be converted and there's a chance they get corrupted or missing (abarth 500, mercedes sls etc. are fine on Xbox, not on PS4). The R35 is another car that's fine only on Xbox. And then there are other issues like the DoR for G29/T150 wheels, the F2004 (Paid content that gets fixed after 3.5 months), the CE-34878 error that randomly appears in different modes (happened twice two days ago when I was just messing around in hotlap & practice) and others too.

Sure, performance is better on PS4 but I only race against the time so It wouldn't make any difference to me if I were playing on Xbox.

SlimCharles and Hugo Catarino like this.
  19. Neor@cer

Neor@cer Rookie

Well, If you are using a Xbox One X, there are no performance issues at all with Assetto Corsa.

20. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Another performance issue the PS4 has is when you hit a wall or car , you get 2 to 3 seconds stuttering .

Hugo Catarino likes this.