1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Bonus Pack 3 Launches Onto Xbox One TODAY

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Feb 28, 2018.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Morning all from a rather snowy UK!

Exciting news... Bonus Pack 3 will be available to download TODAY for FREE on Xbox One! Thank you so much for being so patient with us. We honestly hate to keep you guys waiting, but thankfully the wait is now over.

Have fun out there :)

Hammerpgh, Surface, gtFOOTw and 6 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Bonus Pack 3 Special Events. Jul 9, 2018
    Console Lounge Missing Bonus Pack 3 Special Events Apr 26, 2018
    XBox One Discussions Patch Notes - Xbox One Bonus Pack 3 Update Feb 28, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions GOOD NEWS! Update v 1.18 is OUT NOW for PS4 (Bonus Pack 3) Feb 16, 2018
    Bug reports Issues with Bonus Pack 3 Feb 12, 2018
    Bug reports Bugs in the new update 1.17 "Bonus Pack 3" Feb 12, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Bonus Pack 3 Coming To PS4 Next Week Feb 9, 2018
    Console Lounge Bonus Pack 3 Coming To PS4 Next Week Feb 9, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Bonus Pack 3 Release Date? Jan 3, 2018
    Console Lounge Is the Bonus Pack really the last content update for AC? Dec 27, 2017
    Screens & Videos Bonus Pack cinematic Dec 22, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds 1.16 new bonus pack 3 - played once, no car, no track loads Dec 20, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Update 1.16 and Bonus Pack 3 Dec 20, 2017
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa v1.16 and Bonus Pack 3 available! Dec 20, 2017
    Console Lounge Bonus Pack 3 Console Release Date? Dec 9, 2017

3. Gie

Gie Rookie

Thanks for surprising me this morning ☺️ and is there any chance to let us know if Assetto Corsa Competizione is meant to be released for consoles as well?

4. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - We are preparing a community blog as we speak. These kind of questions will all be answered in that.

5. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

Thank you Kunos for continued support it's much appreciated :) Looking forward to ACC too

6. THERAYaka

THERAYaka Rookie

Pardon my ignorance, but what were bonus packs 1 and 2?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

7. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Consoles and PC have different DLC packs. Some cars/tracks on consoles are free and you obtain them with the base content while on PC you have to pay for them (Nordschleife).

Bonus pack 2 was for the PC only. The cars on it are free (500) or not (mustang and corvette, you can get them on consoles by buying the prestige pack) on consoles.

No idea about bonus pack 1. Bonus pack 3 is one of those (with the porsche packs, japanesse, red pack, ferrari pack and RTR pack) that it's the same on PC and consoles.

8. THERAYaka

THERAYaka Rookie

So Pack 3 contains all the previous content I paid for....but it's free now? It contains no new content?

9. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

No hahaha You missundestood me. Bonuspack 3 brings new free content: Laguna Seca and 7 new cars. I said that Bonus pack 3 is one of those DLC that are the same on consoles and PC (red pack, porsche packs... all sold with the same content and price on PC and consoles).

10. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

Where abouts in UK are you?

11. THERAYaka

THERAYaka Rookie

Thanks for the patient reply, much appreciated! I'm turning on my Xbox now.

SlimCharles likes this.
  12. yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssss, and i'm stuck at the office, whil there is 20 cm of snow...i'm really empressed to be out to test it

13. PaulxB

PaulxB Rookie

That's great news.
    Many thanks for the extra content.

Good things come to those who wait.

14. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

The update is great have tried some of the cars and so far love them all, (the Alfa Giulia both Lambos and the Pagani) and Laguna Seca is really enjoyable on AC. Also I did try the the Audi Quattro and pleased to say the there is no issue when trying to set the car up, the game doesn't crash like the PS4 version, I also tried the Corvette race car at the Nurburgring and again no issues although not sure if that has been fixed anyway on the PS4? Fingers crossed all seems ok :) (unless I missed anything)
    Thanks again Kunos

@P73 and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  15. Jaehon

Jaehon Rookie

Now how about a patch for Xbox One X? I'd love to play this game with some upgraded visuals.