1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Breaking the limits" NEW Unofficial Fan Video.

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by K.Raikkonen, Jan 31, 2014.

1. K.Raikkonen

K.Raikkonen Racer

Hi guys! This is my first fan video for Assetto Corsa.

"Breaking the limits"

You can download the video in 1080p: http://goo.gl/wNyxax

Hope you like!​

Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
  2. FUORIGIRI

FUORIGIRI Racer

Look at 1:30. Graphic issue?

[​IMG]

However nice video.

Shaddix and K.Raikkonen like this.
  3. Bailey

Bailey Alien

That was great.
    ~Bailey

K.Raikkonen likes this.
  4. K.Raikkonen

K.Raikkonen Racer

:O Yes, thanks for telling me. I cut the piece of video and put it in the appropriate forum. Thank you very much again!

5. T'PAU

T'PAU Hardcore Simmer

Nicely made video! Maybe the Z4 (?) at the end should not spin around and keep staying on the track, just a suggestion. :)

K.Raikkonen likes this.
  6. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

music is too boring for such a great video ;)

K.Raikkonen likes this.
  7. K.Raikkonen

K.Raikkonen Racer

Sorry, my level english is low. I don't understand you suggestion. If you can repeat it in a simpler phrase. Thanks for watch!

8. K.Raikkonen

K.Raikkonen Racer

This song is copyright free. Don't want to risk having any copyright problem. I don't seem so boring, but your opinion is welcome.

Glad to see suggestions. Thanks for watching.

Shaddix likes this.
  9. T'PAU

T'PAU Hardcore Simmer

Just take a look from 3:11min onwards.
    Maybe the car should stay on track.

K.Raikkonen likes this.
  10. K.Raikkonen

K.Raikkonen Racer

It is a spin. I couldn't control the car. :D But thanks for your advice. You are welcome.

11. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

Ok then it's alright :)

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk 2

K.Raikkonen likes this.
  12. gutiserra

gutiserra Gamer

Amazing ;)

K.Raikkonen likes this.
  13. K.Raikkonen

K.Raikkonen Racer

Thanks!!! :D